𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔰𝔦𝔵

One week

One week.

It had been one week since they last heard from Sejeong. 

Chenle hired someone to help search, Donghyuck skipped some of his classes to help find her, Renjun was trying his best to find out who the person could be, and Jisung was a mess. No matter where they looked they still couldn't find her.

Jisung paced back and forth, the grass below him wilting. He disappeared and reappeared from time to time as he teleported to places he hoped she would be at. Jaemin, who was getting dizzy from watching his friend, finally spoke up.

"Jisung, we'll find her, we just need to be patient. Just sit down while we wait for Jeno to come back from the police station."

"Patient my ass she could be dead if we don't find her right away." Jisung snapped, eyes turning black. He took a deep breath in and tried to calm himself down. He sat down on the bench and sighed. "I feel like... I'm going crazy. I can't control myself... I need her.."

"Wow, mushrooms are growing from his head." Jaemin mused, pulling the fungi off. Chenle nudged him and sent him a warning glare. 

"Everyone's doing their best, okay? We want to find her too." Chenle comforted. He handed him a rice ball with a small smile. "Eat. You need to have the strength to smack whoever is behind this."

Jisung hesitantly took the rice ball in one hand and slowly ate it. He looked down at the picture in his hand with a longing stare, hoping he could see her smile personally already.

"What's that?" Chenle asked. 

"The good luck charm she gave me when we first met. I have one of us together but we left it at Ji- my brother's grave." Jisung answered. Chenle's eyes widened as he checked his phone for notifications. "What's up?"

"Renjun texted me about the search but..." Chenle trailed off. He took a "Sejeong is in the library but don't tell Jisung- oh."

"And there he goes. He needs to fix that habit of his." Jaemin shook his head, done with his friend's bad habit. 

Jisung teleported to every library in the school until he found the right one. He stood by the door, watching the sceme unfold before him. Sejeong stood behind Renjun and Felix as the two blocked her from Hyunjin. 

Renjun scowled at Hyunjin who was unfazed. "Haven't I told you off enough?"

"And what are you gonna do about it Zeus? I'm an earth mage, I can easily absorb your little lightning bolts." Hyunjin sassed. 

"Don't forget I'm here, Hyunjin." Felix reminded. "I told you to back off. She's my friend."

Hyunjin stared down at the freckled boy who looked at him with angry eyes. The tension between the two lasted for a couple of minutes until Hyunjin finally broke eye contact.

"Hypocrite." Hyunjin huffed, walking away. He purposely bumped into Jisung on his way out, bringing the attention to him.

"I'll go knock some sense into him. I'm sorry if he keeps bothering you, Sej." Felix mumbled, running after his friend. Meanwhile, Renjun stared at Jisung in shock.