𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔬𝔫𝔢

"Kwon Sejeong! Breakfast!"

The girl groaned at the voice, hiding herself deeper in the comfort of her blanket. She was dead tired from unpacking her things and just wanted to sleep.

Well, at least this time she had an excuse to sleep.

To her dismay, the blanket was yanked off of her body. Her cousin smugly grinned at the sight of her irritated face.

"I think you forgot that locked doors don't really apply to me."

"Fuck off Hyuck." Sejeong groaned. "You know what time I finished unpacking and decorating my room?"

"I don't care, I'm more scared of Mama Heeyul than you. Get up and eat on time before I drag you out." Donghyuck huffed, walking through the closed door.

Sejeong already imagined the ways she would run away from her home and getting Donghyuck in trouble.

"Sej!"

"I'm up dickhead!" Sejeong shouted, getting up from her bed. She unlocked her door and trudged into the dining area where her cousin sat.

Sejeong moved in with her cousin to live closer to her college since it was a hassle to commute. Their mothers had arranged it last minute but the two didn't have any problem with it. They were raised together like siblings.

Unlike Donghyuck who took after his mother, she inherited the human genes from her father. She was never envious of his magic growing up. 

She was actually somewhat immune to his deception magic as a Spacial Mage. Magic used to alter their appearance never worked on her.

Well, maybe the only thing she did want was the ability to change her appearance so she didn't have to socialize with old schoolmates she would run into.

"You should walk around the city before school starts on Monday." Donghyuck suggested. He took a bite of his cheese omelette. "I can't really give you a tour since I have to meet up with some friends."

"I refuse. Why should I go to the outside world on such a shitty day?" Sejeong huffed, not wanting to go.

"It's literally sunny outside, Sej." Donghyuck reasoned. He took a deep breath to keep his patience together. "Do you want me to cancel my plans to personally drag you around?"

"Sure would you like to use a leash?" Sejeong grumbled, stabbing the poor omelette repeatedly. "Just like old times when mom and mama Soyul would make sure we don't get lost?"

"I will turn your laptop into an encyclopedia if you keep arguing with me." Donghyuck threatened.

"You wouldn't." The girl gasped, dropping her fork. The boy just smirked at her, knowing it would piss her off even more. "Hyuckie don't."

"Oh I would, Sejie." Donghyuck taunted, staring straight at her. "What encyclopedia do you want it to be about? Hamsters? Mice? Or would you like spiders? You love spiders don't you?"

Sejeong glared at him while Donghyuck stood his ground.

"What's it going to be?"

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

"I am going to murder you in your sleep, Lee Donghyuck." Sejeong put her hood up and shoved her hands into her pocket. She kicked at the stray rocks on the concrete as she walked through the streets.

For the sake of her beloved laptop, she decided to go on her own. She was more of an indoors person as she loved the comfort of her home, mostly her bed, and time alone.

She decided to look around for cafes and boutiques to splurge her money on her next paycheck. The city was nicer than she thought.

Although it was sunny, the trees growing on the sidewalk were tall enough to keep her cool. The road wasn't as busy so the air was somewhat fresh. There weren't as much people walking around too. She found it calming to walk around the place.

It was just her style. Maybe she could enjoy it more if she walked around at night with Donghyuck.

"Okay maybe I don't need to kill him after all." Sejeong mumbled.

She found herself standing outside of an antique store which surprised her. She wasn't someone who really liked them. When she thinks of antiques she instantly thinks of horror movies.

Anteiku is a pretty name.

She walked in and looked through the shelves, hands grazing the varnished wood. It smelled like old books and wood which didn't really surprise her. There were some really cool looking things and some horror movie things lying around.

She stopped in her tracks as her eyes locked onto a ring on display. It was a simple silver ring that was designed to look like a laurel. It was small but she could see some jewel lining the stem.

It wasn't really her style but she felt so drawn to it.

Sejeong reached for it, but felt a shock throughout her body once she touched it. She stepped back and accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." She immediately apologized.

The tall boy nodded, not bothering to spare her a glance.He pulled his hood up before hurriedly walking out the store.

Sejeong just shrugged and decided to look around the shop again. A brown leather wallet slid across the floor at her first step.

"The young man seemed to have dropped it." A man, who she guessed was the store owner, said. He waved his finger, the wallet slowly sliding back to her. "I believe you know what to do, young lady."

"Oh um. I'll go run after him then I guess." Sejeong said, catching onto what he was implying. She picked the wallet up and headed out after him.

Where did he go?

She did a lap around the next block but didn't see him. She decided to look through the wallet for any identification or means of contacting him.

"50,000 won, coupons, membership cards..."

Sejeong found what seemed to be his ID and sighed. She dialed his number but was redirected to voicemail.

"You dropped your wallet at the antique shop. Call me back when you can arrange a meeting."

Satisfied, she pocket the wallet and headed back to the apartment. She jumped onto the couch and turned the TV onto some random channel. She took the ID card from the wallet and sighed.

He's pretty cute.

A/N

Aight that was the first boring chapter. It's my first time to try a story like this so yEeT

I've been waiting to publish this since Jisung is one of my ults ( i treasure this boy so much). 

Thoughts?