𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

dolphlele

dolphlele

sejeonggggggg

chenleeeeeee
you don't really text me what's up?

i lost jaemin's number. can you forward it to me?

na jaemin? that's new. give me a moment.
i've only texted him once but didn't save his number.

take your time
seen.

Sejeong unplugged her charger and rolled over onto her other side. She stretched her body, the aches of being in that position for a while going away. She scrolled through her messages, looking through the conversations to fins Jaemin's number. 

"I can't believe a scammer tried to lure me in with the bank account trick. Jokes on them I don't have a bank account." She snickered, deleting the conversation. She eventually found the number and forwarded it to Chenle.

"Oh dear cousin!" Donghyuck called, poking his head in straight through the door. 

Sejeong threw a pillow at him but he just turned it into a feather. "Knock first dipshit."

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, I'll be leaving for a while. Renjun is in my room to babysit you." He informed.

"Babysit? Lee Donghyuck I am like 18 why would I need one?" Sejeong questioned, sitting up. 

"Sorry but you're 12 in my eyes and I wanna make sure you're safe." Donghyuck asserted before leaving her alone. 

"Stupid Dongs." Sejeong huffed, laying back down into the comfort of her fluffy blanket. 

She was scrolling through her messages, deleting conversations she knew she didn't need to keep. She laughed at several of them, cringed at some, and just didn't really care about the others. Her attention was caught at a certain conversation.

jwi?

She read through the messages, trying to piece together who it could be.

i'll wait for you outside

donghyuck said to wait for the sandwiches he made 
i call dibs on the strawberry one!

i can still taste the sandwich even if u eat it all

jwi don't tell me you plan to do what i'm thinking

╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ 

okay i'll share with you then

remember, i don't always need a reason to kiss you

wait til i get outside i'm gonna throw hands you risqué boy

yeah sure haha see you, darling ♡
seen.