𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"Don't be pressured to please others in your art

"Don't be pressured to please others in your art. Your satisfaction and happiness from your art is all that matters. There will always be people who can appreciate it and will support you." Minghao, the guest speaker, advised. "With that, I wish you all good luck and hope you reach your success."

The audience clapped as the hour long seminar came to a finish. Students flooded out of the auditorium, Renjun using his magic to make space for them in the crowd.

"Move if you don't want to get fried." Renjun warned, making sure Sejeong wasn't getting hurt. 

"He's so cool." Sejeong gushed as she walked out of the auditorium. "I saw one of his exhibits before and his art is amazing! You can learn so much from him."

"He's not a veteran in the art industry for nothing." Renjun added. His heart dropped when he spotted Donghyuck standing in front of their building. He had been ignoring everyone since lunch and he was worried he'd finally flip his top. 

"Oh, Donghyuck is here. Isn't he supposed to be in class?" 

"I think we should take the long way around since we have some time to kill." He desperately suggested.

"Hey Fool Sun!" Sejeong called, jogging up to him. "I'm telling Mama Soyul you're skipping class."

"We need to talk."  Donghyuck said.

"Do you know what happens in dramas when they say we need to talk? Half of the time they don't so let's not." Renjun butted in.

"Stay out of it, Renjun." Donghyuck warned, walking away. Sejeong followed after him towards the school field that was currently empty. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you friends with Park Jisung? Hell, the whole Triple J if you look at it. It's like you have a death wish." He scoffed. "Sej, come on. Get it together."

"I told you I can make friends, and I don't need your opinion on them if you don't even know them. I know my friends, you don't." Sejeong shot back.

"I'm just trying to look out for you, Sej. That's all Mama Heeyul asked me to do for her because you're all she has left." He explained. "I've literally waited for you to tell me since I knew everything but you choose to tell Chenle?"

"She said look out, not meddle. And don't drag Chenle into this he is a literal angel." Sejeong clarified. "I've received warnings and heard the rumors, but I don't see the monster you're talking about. I want to hear their side when they're ready to share it with me."

"Don't be so naive!" He shouted.

"Shut the fuck up. What the hell would you know?" She huffed.

"Kwon Sejeong. There's nothing more that I want for you except for your good health and safety. I wouldn't be hard on you if what the hell you're doing isn't dangerous!" He tried to reason.

"Fuck you and your excuse! You're probably just projecting your fear of them onto me! They're actually nice people who deserve a chance!"

"If you keep living like that you'll end up dead like your father!"

"My dad died because of you!" She bellowed.

Everything seemed to come to a halt as Sejeong put a hand over her stinging cheek. She looked at Donghyuck's horrified face with watery eyes. His eyes trail down to his shaking hand and that's when he realized what he had done.

He slapped her.

"Sejie I-"

Sejeong didn't even let him explain. She broke into a sprint, wanting to go anywhere but there. She bumped into someone, stumbling forward and straight to the ground. 

"Sejeong? Are you alright?" Felix asked, putting the bouquet in a locker to try to help her up. 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled, getting up and leaving before he could grab her wrist. She climbed up the stairs and slammed the door to the rooftop open. 

"Sejeong?" He blinked, wondering if he was seeing things right. He was sure she had class and knew she wasn't the type to skip out even if she were sick. 

"Jwi?"

"It's my first time skipping class in a while I just wanted to-"

Sejeong made a beeline towards him, jumping straight into his arms. She buried her face in his shoulder as the tears finally spilled. Soft sniffles slowly turned into sobs and Jisung was rendered frozen, clueless and concerned. 

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? Who hurt you?" 

Jisung tried his best to understand what she was trying to say but it was hard with how she babbled. He wasn't sure what she was saying, but it still sounded like Korean.

Instead, he just wrapped one arm around her and the other went to her hair. He kissed the top of her head before running his fingers through her wavy hair in a soothing manner.

He wasn't the best at comforting, but he knew just being there for her helped a lot.

"You can cry as much as you want. I'll wait until you're ready to tell me."

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

The quiet night sky was littered with stars, sparkling and adding life to the darkness. Candles were lit around them as the sweet smell of vanilla filled the air. Of course, he wouldn't let this opportunity slip. 

"May I have this dance?" He asked, extending a hand towards her as he had the other over his chest.

"Why of course." She smiled, taking his hand in hers. He loved the way her hand fit in hers perfectly as if they were two puzzle pieces.

They hummed a sweet melody as they danced, their gazes tangled with the other. He twirled her around and pulled her into a tight hug. An endearing smile makes its way on his perfect lips as he leaned down to kiss her forehead. 

She was happy to have him and would be glad to spend an eternity with him. All of him just for her was a blessing.

"I love you, Darling."

"I love you too, Jisung." She sighed, melting into his hold.

"Who is Jisung?"  He suddenly questioned.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"My name is Seong."

A/N

yikes that ending

i feel like i'm doing a shit job on the story eriojdfkncvx

i was supposed to update twice but then the nct live happened and I didn't have time to write an extra chapter weoisfdjkcvnm