𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔰 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Donghyuck knew something

Donghyuck knew something. She was sure of it with the way he was acting but he refused to talk. At the apartment he wouldn't talk to her unless it was needed. He stayed distant and cold to her but kept her close physically to keep an eye on her.

She hasn't done anything to piss him off yet, so she reached a different conclusion.

"You swear on your cabbage garden that you didn't tell him?" Sejeong questioned in a whisper. "Chenle please there's no other way he could know about this."

"I told you once and I'll tell you again, I didn't! And yes I swear on my cabbage garden I would never tell him you're friends with Park Jisung!" Chenle answered, voice getting louder. 

"Quiet down! What if someone hears you?" She scolded. The two of them were at the staircase, somehow hiding from Donghyuck and Renjun. "He isn't letting me out of his sight and I feel like he has Renjun on his side too."

Her cousin had grown protective and carefully watched her actions, preventing her from meeting with Jisung. It had been about a week since she had seen him and somewhat felt empty not being able to meet him. 

They exchanged a couple of texts throughout the day at least. She would either send memes that would go ignored or Jisung would ask when she's available.

She checked her phone and smiled at a notification from him.

bbjwi

you can't make it today either?
slr, just got out of class

aren't you glad though? you don't have anyone to nag at you
don't tell me...
you miss me already? (●'◡'●)ノ♥
don't leave me on seen!
at least react to the message 
(◕︵◕)

bbjwi reacted 👍 to your message.

yay

I have a surprise

is it food?
And there he goes leaving me on seen 
seen.

"How did you get close to him? Isn't he scary?" Chenle asked. 

"He's not as scary as you think. He's actually really soft and can be an ass sometimes but it's all good. I can try to introduce you next time if he's in a good mood." Sejeong offered. 

"He won't kill me or anything? Pinky swear?" He had a worried look on his face as he raised his pinky. 

"I don't know. I've gotten on his nerves yet he still hangs out with me so I assure you he won't." She chuckled, sealing the promise. They stayed there a while longer trying to come up with a plan.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh, it's lavaboy. Sup, Jeno." She casually greeted. She had a cheeky grin on her face and looked around for Jaemin. "Where's sharkboy?"   

"He's on his way to the cafeteria to save us seats. You want to join us?" Jeno questioned. He noticed Chenle who stared at him with wide eyes. "Who's this?"

"My other friend who knows about my friendship with you guys. His name is Chenle, a music major." She introduced calmly. 

"Hi." Chenle mumbled, earning a nod of acknowledgement from Jeno.

"You want to try sitting with us?"

"I'll have to pass. My dearest cousin won't let me out of his sight during lunch anymore."

"Suit yourself. Just text us if you change your mind." Jeno shrugged, continuing his way down. "Thanks for getting Jisung to attend class. We owe you one."

When he was sure that Jeno was far enough, he turned to her with his curious eyes. "When did you get so close to them too? The other day you looked like you were at each other's throats." 

"Well, after the whole confrontation thing they just put their trust in me. If I were to be exact Jaemin trusted me first then Jeno just went along after a while." She answered. Her phone buzzed nonstop and she gave in. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm with Chenle right now in the Arts Building." 

"We're in the cafeteria. I bought you lunch already." 

With that, Donghyuck hung up. The girl muttered a couple of curses under her breath as she Chenle helped her up. Chenle dragged the reluctant girl to the cafeteria and spotted Donghyuck and Renjun.

"I can't believe you just disappeared on me like that." Renjun sulked, scooting further away from her. 

"I wasn't mad when you really left me to bring the sketchbooks to the faculty alone." She shot back, sitting between him and Donghyuck. She decided to test the waters with Donghyuck's mood. "Hyuckie can I trade the chocolate milk with the banana milk you have."

"Sure." He muttered, switching their beverages. "Don't skip out on the vegetables. You've been staying up later than usual."

"You should try playing your video games without blasting it on your speakers. I think I'll be able to sleep better that way." She teased, a wave of relief washing over her when she sees Donghyuck finally crack a small smile.

Sejeong notices the chatters and buzzing around them die down into silence at the opening of the door. All eyes are on the door as a surprising person makes his entrance.

Jisung made his powerful entrance as he walked like the whole place wasn't staring intently at him. He was clad in all black, the only color on him was from the fluffy red scarf which she knew was hers. His once blonde hair was now pink brown, a look she didn't expect to look good on him.

"Is the outcast really here?"
"Why is he here?"
"Was he always this hot?"
"Don't look at him what if he kills you too?"
"I haven't seen him in a while."
"He looks different."
"Don't you think he seems different now."

Jisung's eyes meets her and for a split second, his eyes soften. The corner of his lip curled upward into a smirk when he sees her stunned expression. It was just the reaction he hoped for from her.

The he felt it. 

Eyes that bore pure malice, hoping he would die in their stare. He instantly knows who it was but doesn't bother to even look. He sat down a couple of tables away where Jaemin and Jeno were seated. The tables around them were empty as most of the students evacuated it when Jisung walked in. 

"You seem fascinated." Donghyuck commented. 

"Is it wrong?" Sejeong asked, tearing her eyes away from Jisung.

"They're the trio I told you about. Jaemin and Jeno are okay but honestly it's better to stay away from them." Renjun reminded. "Wait a minute, that scarf looks familiar."

"Chenle stole a piece of beef bulgogi from you." Sejeong blurted.

"I did?" Sejeong kicked him from under the table. "I did."

"You need to get you own food." Renjun glared at the younger boy, shielding his tray along and taking his mind off of his previous thought. 

A/N 

Damn I wonder who that was 

petition for the pink brown hair jisung to make a comeback

who else is excited for nct 2020???