BLESS MY HEART!!!

Start from the beginning

She smiled because finally she can stop feeling bad for giving him hopes.

What is meant for you will stay no matter what.Perhaps they weren't meant to be.

And its good...not everybody is to be in your life for forever. Some people are lessons, they just teach you what not to do the next time you build a relationship.

She was hoping that tonight when she sees sana,at least she will have fixed things with sidharth.

K needs a relationship to survive yes...but it doesn't have to be hers.

She smiled to herself and drove to Shriya so that they can gossip about what just happened.
.
.
.
Sana and sidharth were still reeling from the effects of the confession.

Sidharth was not leaving her side,he even gave her a piggy back ride when he got their food on a plate into her bedroom.

Sana was partially drunk and not really crying now.

It felt light,it felt less painful.Her life she meant.Her life felt less cursed.

She was trying to focus on the fact that the man she told all this to will never bring it up in any circumstance because that will break her completely.

She really wants this to work.He can't leave her now that she took him to visit the deepest darkest parts of her life.

She will try to be more romantic but how do you be something you are not.
Maybe she needs to express more and the rest will just follow.

Like she should do something special for their anniversary.

Yes she will do that.

Sid-Do what?

Sana-Huh?

Sid-You said i should do that.

Sana-Nahi.

Sid-You just said it.

Sana-No i didn't.

Sid-Yes you did.

Sana-No i did not.

Sid-I can do this all night sana,tell me what are you going to do.

Sana tried to lie and it worked.

"Umm i was thinking i should get my hair coloured before the movie starts"

Sid-Oooh right the movie...do you promise it won't affect our anniversary?

Sana-I will try maine bola tha na k tum aajana milne agar main nahi aa pai.

Sid nodded and kissed the top of her head.

"Sona hai"?

Sana-Locker mein hai.

Sid*chuckling* i mean are you sleepy?

Sana-No i am sana.

Sid*rolling his eyes*Do you want to sleep?

Sana-Nope..i want you!!!

And before he could ask just what she meant exactly by that she was on top of him kissing him.

Sidharth smiled full heartedly and clasped her hands in his.

Just like that everything in his world was all right again.He was happy again.
It didn't hurt no more.

Everything was right in his universe.
They will have to learn to communicate better and then it will all be fine.
Right now there is something else he'd rather focus on.