The Entrance to the Chamber of Secrets

En başından başla

Professor McGonagall leaves and in a small fit of anger I tell Harry and Ron.

(Y/n): I guess that's it then.

Harry: What are you talking about?

(Y/n): We tear this place apart until we find the Chamber of Secrets.

Ron: *as lightning sparks across (Y/n)'s body* Whoa easy there, (Y/n).

(Y/n): We need to find it Ron. I will not allow this monster whatever it is to jeapordize this school any further.

Harry: (Y/n), relax, Now.

I relax enough that the lightning dies down.

Harry: We are just as upset about this as you are. But we need to keep our cool, Ron and I will go and talk to Hagrid, Hermione must've been at the library for a reason, you need to figure out what she was onto.

(Y/n): *deep breath* Alright, just be careful you two, I'm not losing any more friends on my watch.

I sneak back to the hospital wing and sit next to Hermione's bed and just start talking.

(Y/n): I'm sorry, Hermione. I am so sorry, it should be me in this position. I just don't know what to do without your smarts. But I'll do my best and put an end to the Chamber of Secrets forever.

With that I head back to the library and start looking though the shelves to see what Hermione may have been looking for before she was attacked. I grab any book related to history and anything on monsters to try and figure out what has been causing these attacks. I look through every history book by the time Harry and Ron come back from Hagrid's and they tell me everything they learned from Aragog, the acromantula, and he is actually scared of the monster in the Chamber of Secrets, and that got me thinking. What kind of creature is feared by all spiders? I start looking through the creatures book I took from the library and start skimming through it.

(Y/n): Hmm, Graphorn, no. Dragons, definitely not. Kelpie, can't survive outside water. Troll, too dumb.

I then notice one creature is missing and I look through the book again and find that one page has been ripped out and then it hits me. I get out of bed and run to the hospital wing, and find Ron and Harry already there. The pair see me and ask...

Harry: (Y/n), what's going on?

I move Harry a little bit and look through Hermione's stuff that was found with her to see if the teachers missed something. I then notice something in Hermione's hand and pull out a crumpled piece of paper, I unfold it...

Ron: What's that?

(Y/n): *realization* This is why Hermione was in the Library the day she was attacked! Come on, I'll explain.

In the hallways, I read the page about the monster that's in the Chamber of Secrets...

(Y/n): "Of the many fearsome beasts that roam our land, none are more deadly than the Basilisk. This enormous serpent is capable of living for hundreds of years and it kills any who meet this giant's gaze. Spiders flee before it-" This is it guys, the monster inside the Chamber is a Basilisk.

Harry: That's why I can hear it speak, it's a giant snake.

Ron: But if it kills by looking people in the eye, why is it no ones dead?

(Y/n): Because no one ever did look it in the eye. Not directly, anyway. Colin had his camera. Justin must've seen the basilisk through Nearly-Headless Nick. Nick got the full blast, but he's a ghost he couldn't die again. and Hermione, had the mirror, I bet you anything she was using it to peak around corners in case it ever came along.