Alice Alarie - 2

Începe de la început

"Since you're interested in Alice's background and you're here, I think you have figured it out that she doted upon me. Apparently, I am the one, who really knows her. I even knew the suicide was coming soon."

Her words seemed so mysterious and authoritative, at the same time. She had this weird passive dominance in her behaviour, which perfectly fits her unsocial nature. She's the kind of person, who observes and absorbs everything, making reasonable conclusions, which would be too intellectual for the majority population of her age. Wow! She's an introvert with some serious cool. She didn't freak out much when she saw me at her doorstep. Very interesting. I took charge of the conversation.

"Can you tell us what Alice used to tell you about her father?"

"I guess you want a revenge upon the Alaries for the death of the Robillards. I can give every piece of information you need, but make sure never to mention me as your source of data. Is that okay?"

"You have my word, trust me. We just need to know certain things about her mental state and her family relations. I wanna understand what was wrong with her?"

"Oh, everything was wrong with her, rather her very birth was a mistake! The day her mother died, actually killed, she became an open prey to her father and brother."

"What do you mean? Madame Alarie was killed?"

"I am not joking over here. I am feeding you with facts, you need to know before you meddle with someone as crazy and dangerous as Don Schmitten."

"Okay. Go on."

"Alice told me that she used to see him bringing in other men at his place, every night, and heard her mother screaming like an animal being burnt alive. She wondered what it could be because her mother seemed to look okay, every morning. One night, she sneaked under her father's grand bed, hoping to witness something. That night, she saw his father with five of his handymen, entering his room, one of them dragging her mother in a stripper-like costume. They would make her strip, hit her with sticks, whip her and tie her naked to the bed. All six of them ravished her, badly. The men left soon, leaving her mother crying, tied to the bed. She tried to free her, but her father caught them talking about this matter and shot her mother down, without even a word!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Danny exploded startling me. I honestly didn't find words to frame what I felt, after listening to this. Madeline continued.

"Alice was asked to keep her mouth shut, but she was more of a gossiper. Had she told me this, it would have remained a secret. She discussed it in front of Josephine, which was her biggest mistake. This news hit Instagram and reached Schmitten before it could reach Alice. He took care of it, by twisting the information. He started treating her the same way, he treated his wife."

"WHAT! Schmitten was raping his own daughter?"

"Not only him, but Lucas also. They started drugging Alice so that she couldn't feel much pain, while they do a threesome. Lucas would supply him with all the drugs he asked for. Lucas is a drug dealer, I hope you guys know that."

"He is not a drug addict?"

"He is just a despicable pothead. He acts like he takes drugs, but in reality, he sells."

Danny looked speechless but seemed like he didn't want to ruin the disguise he carried. He kept staring at the floor, absent-mindedly. I asked Madeline to continue.

"Alice seemed like a bitch to most of the people at the university, but I knew her reality. She was suffering shock. Post-traumatic stress disorder and she even showed signs of schizophrenia. The drugs they used on her, she couldn't name them, but the effects were horrific. She would tremble, sweat, then huddle up like a ball and some extreme hallucinations. Not only did they rape her in real, but also in her hallucinations. She was an attention-monger, everybody knows that. Actually, that's her desperate attempts to find someone, who could help her get out of the situation."