Recruitment

All of us were waiting for Danny and made a huge welcome arrangement for his arrival. A niche counter, a la carte, a stage for entertainment and beauties to feast eyes upon. Our garden had turned into a dance floor with a DJ and the gazebo was decorated with fresh fragrant flowers. It was somewhat boring to wait with full makeup on in the balcony. I had been the least interested person this whole time. All I could think about was the car I saw at the mall. Others were busy gossiping. Lia poked me with a playful smile.

"Have you ever fantasized villains?"

Her eyebrows jumped and flicked with sparks of excitement in her eyes. I had never seen her in so much excitement since the day I came here.

"What are you implying?"

"You know, I have always liked my men old. If this Danny is an old guy and very handsome, I would be the one laying my hands on him first!"

I raised an eyebrow in amusement. Being a senior one, she sounded so immature here.

"Then you must be liking their boss. I don't think Danny would be much older."

"Ooooh, jealousy?"

"Oh, please, no!"

I flipped my hair at her and looked away. She kept giggling at my move.

Soon, the same grey Aston Martin dashed through the entrance gate and stopped in front of our apartment building. I was shocked at this sight. Was that Danny at the mall today? Did he possess my dad's favourite vehicle now? But he couldn't be one of them. He is a new guy. The car was followed by a caravan sort of vehicle. That must be for us. We slowly descended from the balcony and walked into the hallway. Dido signalled us to wait, while she went to lead a tall, fair, broad-statured handsome guy inside our apartment garden space. He looked like a true businessman with the black suit he wore, the expensive leather boots and the Rolex glittering from the distance. Dido welcomed him inside.

"Girls, our grand guest, meet Danny. These are my offerings to you. Choose accordingly."

At a closer view, he had an amazing jawline with a precise beard and a trimmed moustache. His inky black hair, which was longer in the middle, was perfectly brushed back into a ponytail and added an all-over different essence to his appearance. He had broad shoulders, and did I mention that it seemed to me he was covered in nothing else than muscles? The coat clung to his arms tightly giving us a view of his huge biceps. He looked around and suddenly locked eyes with me. Those hazel eyes caught me off guard. My heartbeat was no longer normal. His cold stare sent electricity throughout my whole body, igniting my sensory receptors in a lustful daze. I saw such a beautiful man for the first time after I ever started living here. I'm experienced in sex, a lot, but I never felt this tension before with any of my clients. His stare and features looked foreign to me. Didn't look like a French man to me? His face was way too different than most Europeans I have ever seen. He might be an Asian. His voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Schmitten tells me so much about the quality of girls here is elite, but this collection is something beyond my expectations. Its the first time he sent me into recruiting girls. I'm ordered to pick up 10 girls, but seems like it would be a hard time choosing amongst these lovely ladies."

His baritone had an air of authority which filled the hallway, as his voice reverberated. His chivalrous statement had me breathing in short fits. I was in extreme lust for this guy. There's a weird tension between us. Strange, yet amazing.
Sheena started with her everlasting high libido and was almost shaking in desire.

"This guy's way too hot for me to hold my horses down. Fuck! I wanna do him right now."

No one could be blamed for being attracted towards this hunk. He made my core drenched just by talking and locking eyes just for a few seconds.  Doesn't he look very young to be a right hand to the leading Mafia Boss? He definitely wouldn't belong to the Alarie family. He has to be an outsider. I wish to know more about him. He just made my mission a lot easier. I can totally enjoy my entire plan now. A little fun won't hurt. Electrifying music played and he was led to a grand sofa in the middle of our hall, where he sat with style.