Wronski Faint

They walked through the woods down the lantern lit trail for twenty minutes until at last they emerged on the other side and found themselves in the shadow of a gigantic stadium. 

They made their way toward the nearest entrance, which was already surrounded by a swarm of shouting witches and wizards.
"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets.

"Top Box! Straight upstairs, and as high as you can go."

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple. They clambered upward with the rest of the crowd, which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to their left and right. Their party kept climbing, and at last they reached the top of the staircase and found themselves in a small box, set at the highest point of the stadium and situated exactly halfway between the golden goal posts. About twenty purple-and-gilt chairs stood in two rows here. I'n front of them sat the Weasleys.

Below them, a hundred thousand witches and wizards were taking their places in the seats, which rose in levels around the long oval field. Everything was suffused with a mysterious golden light, which seemed to come from the stadium itself. 

"Ah, Fudge," said Lucius, holding out his hand as he reached the Minister of Magic.
"How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco?"

"How do you do, how do you do?" said Fudge, smiling and bowing to Mrs. Malfoy. "Who's this?" He asked gesturing to Hari.

"This is Cassandra Hill, she's friend of Draco's."

Fudge nodded at her, and turned back

"And allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk - Obalonsk - Mr. - well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. Andlet's see who else - you know Arthur Weasley, I daresay?"

It was a tense moment. Hari cringed, and glanced over at Draco to see his his usual sneer back on his face.

"Good lord, Arthur," he said softly. "What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

Fudge, who wasn't listening, said, "Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, Arthur. He's here as my guest."

"How - how nice," said Mr. Weasley, with a very strained smile.

Draco dragged Hari over to their seats, getting her away from Ron, who had been glaring at her since they'd enter the box.

Hari looked around the box, behind her was a small house elf. The house elf, whose legs were so short they stuck out in front of it on the chair, was wearing a tea towel draped like a toga, and it had its face hidden in its hands.

#) Hey... are you alright? (# Hari asked the small elf

The tiny creature looked up and stretched its fingers, revealing enormous brown eyes and a nose the exact size and shape of a large tomato. "I is not liking heights at all, miss" - she glanced toward the edge of the box and gulped - "but my master sends me to the Top Box and I comes, miss."

#) Why's he sent you up here, if he knows you don't like heights?(# said Hari asked. 

"Master - master wants me to save him a seat, miss. He is very busy," said Winky, tilting her head toward the empty space beside her. "Winky is wishing she is back in master's tent, miss, but Winky does what she is told. Winky is a good house-elf."