Week

During the week that she spent with Snape and Draco, she spent most of her time working with Snape, or following Draco around. Incapable of being alone for long without panicking, she moved out of the bedroom she'd been in, and Snape conjured a bed in a corner of Draco's room. Draco's room was enormous, so it's wasn't like she impeded much on his space very much. She also read the letters that Dobby had been keeping from her.

She spent a lot of time working on non verbal spells with Snape's teaching. By the end of the week she managed simple spells almost every try, but they took way more of her energy than necessary. She would have to work on that.

On the last day, Draco lead her out into the garden. It was her first time out of the house, and the garden was spectacular with it's beautiful flower beds, each portion separated by arbours and with their own colour schemes, strict and tidy. 

They wandered through the garden, and as it went it got less and less strict seeming. Less rigid, and more natural.

The farther they got from the house, the more Draco seemed to relax. He finally stopped by a pool of water, sitting down under an enormous weeping willow. Near the trunk of the tree, hidden from the outside, was a group of pretty dangling white and pink flowers.

 Near the trunk of the tree, hidden from the outside, was a group of pretty dangling white and pink flowers

 She sat down next to him. 'I never expected such wild beauty in such a strict place.'

"Yes, you don't expect it do you Potter" he replied. "My father wants the perfect grounds, but my mother insists on this one little more wild patch. I think it reminds her of her family. Especially those flowers, they're Japanese Andromeda flowers"

'It's amazing' signed Hari who had never seen any flowers other than Petunia's tiny garden. No she told herself, don't think about them, d- don't think about them.

"It's nice." Draco said getting her attention, "To be around someone who you can trust to not be manipulating you. In Slytherin, every nice thing is put to an end meant to get something from you. You can never know someone's true intentions. With you, you're just so open about who you truly are and what you want."

'The sorting had wanted to put me in Slytherin.... but I fought it.' Hari said, feeling the need to tell him. She wasn't a Gryffindor. She didn't belong there. She wasn't brave.

"You? Potter in Slytherin?..... why did you fight it?"

'Because I was terrified.'

"Of?"

Hari wasn't sure if she wanted to answer that question, then finally, scared of what he would say, signed 'you and those around you'

"Oh." Draco said, he looked kind of sad. "But you weren't scared of me for long."

'No, I realized that I wasn't scared of you, just the image. After that I sort of hated you, but was grateful that you never taunted me for being deaf, or dumb, or unable to to magic.'