Quidditch World Cup

On the day of quidditch world, after they had gathered things, Hari and the Malfoys met in the hall. Naricissa took Hari by the hand and then Hari was twisting around. It felt as though she was being shoved through a pool noodle that was in the laundry machine.

She stumbled forwards as the landed, straight into Draco. He stopped her from falling, but she flinched as he touched the still not completely healed werewolf scratch. Cuts from a werewolf  were almost impossible to heal properly. Even with both Madam Pomfrey and Snape helping it still hadn't completely gone away.

They made their way between long rows of tents. Most looked almost ordinary; their owners had clearly tried to make them as Muggle-like as possible, but had slipped up by adding chimneys, or bellpulls, or weather vanes. However, here and there wizards, uncaring of muggle security, hadn't even tried. 

Halfway up the field stood an extravagant confection of striped silk like a miniature palace, with several live peacocks tethered at the entrance. A little farther on they passed a tent that had a front garden attached, complete with birdbath, sundial, and fountain. A short way beyond that they stopped at a tent that had three floors and several turrets. This must be the Malfoy's. Their spot backed onto the woods at the top of the field. 

They ducked inside the tent. If she had thought the tent looked big on the outside, it was nothing compared to the inside.

The tent was huge, no ginormous. It was at least ten times as big on the inside as on the outside. She'd heard of expansion charms, but never seen one used on such a large scale. She looked around, taking in the grandeur of the tent as she stood in the entrance.

It took Draco tugging on her arm to get her to get her to notice that she had stopped moving. Narcissa nodded to Draco, who led her up 3 flights of stairs and then up a winding staircase, they were in the tower.

As with the rest of the tent, the tower was a lot larger than it seemed from the outside. They dropped their things next to the bunk bed, and made their way down stairs. Narcissa had told them that there would be merchants around and the two of them wanted to explore.

They made their way out the door, joining the crowd of excited children and teenagers. Joining the throng as they made their way towards the middle of the field to where the main attractions were. Salesmen stood every few feet in the hot afternoon sun, carrying trays and pushing carts full of extraordinary merchandise. There were luminous rosettes - green for Ireland, red for Bulgaria. Flags from both countries that, as Draco told her, played their national anthems as they were waved. There were tiny models of Firebolts that really flew, and collectible figures of famous players, which strolled across the palm of your hand, preening themselves.

Draco made his way over to one of the carts, and brought back two of what looked like brass binoculars, except that they were covered with all sorts of weird knobs and dials.

"Thery're Omnioculars. You can replay action ... slow everything down ... and they flash up a play-by- play breakdown. Since you can't hear tho commentator, i thought it would help."

#) Thank you,(# Hari said, before the two of them split up, making their separate ways around the small fair that had sprung up.

It had not been very long before she ran into two very familiar people, looking at the pamflet she was reading, she didn't notice the Weasley twins, until she had bounced backwards off of one of their chests. 

She bounced backwards, landing on the hard packed dirt path. She accepted Fred's hand as he helped her silently to her feet, looking at the ground so he wouldn't see her face. She wasn't identical to her other self, but pretty similar.

Keeping her head down, she hurried away, hoping to not run into anyone else she knew. Sadly that wish wouldn't last long. She had barely gone a minute before she was grabbed by the back of the shirt. She was yanked backwards, spinning around to face the person who had grabbed her.

It was Ron, it seemed he, annoyed that he didn't have enough money to spend on souvenirs, had wondered off alone and annoyed, and was going to take it out on her.

"I can't believe Malfoy finally got a girlfriend."

#)I'm not his girlfriend.(#

"Are his parents forcing you to date him? Are you impuriused? Or were you just dropped on your head as a child?"

#) I don't know what you're- (#

"Oh and you're french too! Such class among the snobs."

"Sorry to inform you, Ronald." Said Walden Macnair, she recognized him from a newspaper clipping, coming up behind him. "But you're a pure blood too."

Ron spun to see who was there, "Just cause I'm a pure blood, doesn't mean I'm a bigot."

"Yet you're picking on this girl why?"

"Cause she's Draco Malfoy's girlfriend."

"Young Malfoy's girlfriend... You're here with them to see the cup?"

#) No and yes sir, I'm here with the Malfoy's to see the cup, but I'm not his - (#

"Ah, such young love, at such a young age too. Would you like to come with me dear, I was just on my way to see young Draco's father."

#)No, I'm - (#

He linked his arm in hers and lead her away.  He kept talking over her as he lead her away from the crowd. They were heading in the wrong direction, away from the Malfoy tent. She was extremely uncomfortable, and wanted him to let go, but his grip on her arm was tight.

She saw a familiar black haired figure, and waved anxiously, trying to get his attention. Blaise Zabini jogged over. "Cassandra, is this man bothering you?"

#) He's trying to lead me away from the people! I don't know him and he won't let go! (#

Blaise pulled out his wand, pointing it at the man's face. "Let go!"

"Whachu gonna do?"

Sparks flew into his Macnair's, as Zabini's expression hardened. "Now!"

Macnair let go of her arm, and Blaise pulled her to his side. "Get going!"

#) Thank you. (# Haru said, as he led her back into the crowd. He lead her back to Draco. Tapping him on the shoulder. Draco turned around and Blaise pushed her towards him. 

"I found your girlfriend."

#)I'm not his - (# but Blaise had already walked away.

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I was out of town, and then started school. I'll try to keep updating regularly though. [Not my art, as most isn't if not tagged ApolloLaurea]