Meeting number I have no idea

It's safe to say that ever since Draco had accompanied Hari to that detention, Umbridge's life had become much much more difficult.  

She may have sacked Trelawny, pre-fired Hagrid, who had not yet returned, and was hounding Dumbledore's every move, waiting to depose him at the drop of a pin; however the students, staff and castle itself were against her every step of the way.

There were swamps blocking the corridors, courtesy of the twins, fireworks going off in her face, her jewellery kept disappearing and finding itself in the weirdest places, with defiantly no thanks whatsoever to Hari and Duck. Every house was set against her, even the Slytherins were hounding her tail with as much mischief as they could, not that they would ever get caught. 

Umbridge was trying to hand out detentions every second of the day, however, the teachers kept reminding her that she needed proof that it was in fact that student, and providing alibis as well.

Umbridge had been informed that Hari had been in any nearby teachers classroom at least eight out of the multiple times she'd been accused, the same had gone for many other students as well.

Hari, who was the heir of Slytherin, Hannah Abbot, who was apparently the heir of Hufflepuff, and Neville, whose ancestry test had recently named him as a descendant of Gryffindor, had all used their titles to turn the entire castle against Umbridge. Staircases that weren't supposed to move, moved when she tried to use them. Doors opened into completely wrong places. Floors randomly disappeared, dropping her out onto the floor below like the pile of garbage that she was. 

Peeves, of course, joined in the fun, unscrewing chandeliers, setting dung-bombs, totally not supplied by Hari, up in Umbridge's office, stealing her precious kitten plates so that students could jinx them and then putting them back on her shelves.

Despite this, life for the Hogwarts students though, was still absolute hell.  No matter how many detentions the other teachers could get them out of, there were still hundreds more.

Umbridge had complete jurisdiction and control over every small thing that happened in the school. Quidditch was canceled, curfews were set earlier, clubs and groups banned outright, not even studying in groups was allowed.

Worst of all, they were learning absolutely nothing useful with all possibly even remotely dangerous or harmful charms, potions, creatures, and more being taken off their curriculum. The only class still in full swing was, unsurprisingly, transfiguration. McGonagall, unsurprisingly, could easily teach under Umbridge's nose.

• • •

Hari, as was usual by now, stood on the base of a pillar in the massive training room of the chamber of secrets. Though Hari had suggested time and time again that Hermione lead the meetings, Hermione had told her that Hari had "a much stronger flare for the dramatic teaching that they needed" and so here Hari was. Their little group had grown and now comprised of about 60 members, mostly third to sixth years, though there were a few older and younger students.

#) Alright guys, the last few sessions we've done expelliarmus, protego, and reducto. We've all managed all of these spells so today we're going to be working of Bombarda. I know Goldstien knows it,(# Hari looked at the tall annoying ravenclaw boy, #)But who here knows how to use bombarda?(#

About a third of the hands were raised, mostly fifth years and up.

"For those who don't know," Hermione added, "'Bombarda' is the incantation to create small explosions. When combined with 'maxima', it creates much larger more powerful explosions. It does, however, require more focus and energy to cast."