Caught

I am sooo sooo Sorry. I've had exams, I still have exams, but I'm almost done. I do however have almost all the rest of the chapters in the fifth book done so.... wooo!

"You promise? You promise you'll let him go if I do this."

"Of course, have I ever l lied?" he disappeared before she could answer that yes, he definitely had.

Hari forced herself to slow her breathing, trying to calm down. Sirius! She had to help him! She couldn't - No. She couldn't freak out right now, nobody could help her, so she had to do this alone.

She took a deep breath, and then walked out from behind the pillar.

A hand clamped down tightly on her shoulder. She spun on the spot to face the person, heart in her throat.

"Ooh," Filch grinned nastily, "We've caught a little bugger."

Hari tried to shake away from him but his grip on her arm was strong and turned painfully tight as she struggled, her wand was pulled from her grasp.

Filch's smile grew, "Now now, we've got to take you to see the headmistress don't we."

Several members of the inquisitorial club, the Slytherins who were working for Umbridge, members that Hari had never met before, rounded the corner a few moments later holding Hermione, Ron and Neville by the robes.

Draco ran around the other corner looking breathless, he froze as he saw the rest of the Slytherins, then appeared to swallow. He adjusted his Inquisitorial Squad pin then walked importantly up to Filch and grabbed Hari's robes.

"I can take her from here so that you can keep looking." He frowned.

Filch nodded, releasing her arm. She rubbed it sorely. 

Draco held out his hand and Filch handed over her wand.

'You ok?' He signed discreetly. She gave a tiny forced nod, she couldn't tell anyone.

Umbridge came bustling around the far corner, breathless, wearing an evil smile.
"It's her!" she said, her smile widening at the sight of Draco holding Hari.

 "Excellent, Draco, excellent, oh, very good - fifty points to Slytherin!'

She beamed around at the rest of the Slytherins that had arrived. "Anyone who has caught anyone, come with me, the rest of you look in the library - anybody out of breath - check the bathrooms, check anywhere they could be hiding. There's a lot of them left, so look well."

Hari needed to get away, she had to get to Sirius, she had to make sure no one got hurt, no one got expelled. Mrs Weasley would kill her, and Hermione would be devastated if she was expelled before she could take her OWLs. 

It wasn't long before the Slytherins, led by Umbridge, had dragged them to Umbridge's office.

The Slytherins dragged them in and Umbridge ushered them to stand along one of the walls.

"Draco," she beamed, "bring miss Potter forwards."

Hari could feel Draco's hands shaking as he dragged her towards the centre of the room. They were outnumbered and wandless. Even if Draco did help them, he was still the only one of five with a wand and they were facing eight people with them.

"Now I'm sure she can stand on her own," Draco released her and Hari stood her ground. "back to the others with you."

He nodded, and Hari felt her wand quickly placed back into her pocket as he brushed her side while backing away.