14. Because of her

And there I was crying in my bed again remembering the day my heart broke in a million pieces. The day I swore to myself I will never do the same to anyone because I know how it felt. Because of her i never let myself love like that again I play it safe, never let anyone to close. Because of her I never trust anyone anymore. I never let myself cry because I couldn't anymore. Because of her I am now fucked up. Because of her I have a fake smile on my face everyday. I was always there for her I gave her my everything and what I got back was a sight I never wanted to see again.

Flashback:

I got home early from work for the first time in a long time, it happened more and more that I needed to stay longer and I felt so bad because my wife was waiting for me everyday. Waiting till I got home. I felt so bad for doing that. I took a few days off I was taking her to my parents beach house just a few days away from everything together. I got her a necklace that I will give her tonight and tell her we are going away tomorrow. I couldn't wait so we could talk about everything again and not just sleep in the same bed with a goodnight or goodmorning. We could have a real talk like we just to do. I missed it, I missed her.

But the moment I came home all my thoughts and all my dreams about tomorrow were gone. I walked inside the house already noticing the unfamiliar car in the drive way. I thought nothing about it because Angelina was known for buying random stuff like a new car, so I wasn't surprised. I pushed the door open and almost tripped over the shoes and the jackets that were laying on the ground, again unfamiliar jacket and shoes and the other ones where from angelina. I walked further staying quiet not calling angelina because everything started looking suspicious right now. I walked further and saw a trail of clothes going up the stairs. I shook my mind thinking about everything that it could be getting all the negative thoughts out off my head. She couldn't, could she? She wouldn't she would never do this to me. Just because we had a few rough weeks she could never do this. We loved each other. I softly walked upstairs following the trail of clothes to the quest bedroom. The door was slightly open I stood there in compleet shock. I saw them. Through the mirror pointing at the bed I saw them. My wife in between her legs. The girl moaning like crazy. I didn't know what to do I couldn't talk or scream I just stood there and stared at my wife cheating on me in our house. And that was when the girl slightly went up leaning on her elbows and locking eyes with me through the mirror. Instead of jumping up scared she continued watching me before her eyes forced to shut do to the pleasure my wife was giving her. 

I still stood there not knowing what to do. What do you do when the love off your life is fucking another woman. A girl I know recognised as the girl my wife always talked about, the girl in her yoga class, she told me never to worry about. But there she was in bed with her. Before I knew it they were finished and I was still standing there. Suddenly anger took over my whole body. When they got cuddled up on the bed

I just bursted in the room seeing my wife looking at me terrified. "I hope she was worth jeopardising our marriage because we're done" I threw my ring at her and the necklace I had in my pocket. I stormed out off the room and took of downstairs. The moment I got to the front door I felt someone holding my arm. "Y/N WAIT, it was an accidant i'm sorry I didn't mean to"

"Oh so you accendenitally kissed her, you accendantilly fucked her in OUR house. Angelina this is not an accident" I was done

"Bye Angelina" I spoke before I walked out off that door and never returning again.

End flashback

So that is how I got here. That is where I got all my trust issues. Because of her....

A/N hey guys I know I have been away for a long ass time, but a lot off stuff happened and I really couldn't write anymore. I'm doing a bit better now and trying to write again so please bare with me. I got a few ideas and they are almost done so I will update when I can.

Also I love it when you guys comment on my stories they always make me laugh and I really needed that. And that you guys are asking me to update gives me so much more motivation to write so thanks to everyone who did that.