13. Balcony

I was in paris with my beautiful girlfriend. She was at work shooting a movie so I was left in our apartment she had in Paris. I had a beautiful view of paris with a balcony. Angie wouldn't be home for 2 more hours or so and I was stuck in the apartment all day. I would explore Paris, but Angie and I would do that together she promised, and she didn't want me to go all alone. So that meant me staying in the apartment waiting for her to come home. And on top off that I had a lot of work to do so I was stressed because I couldn't do much while stuck in Paris. I decided to take a little break and with that I found myself with a cigeratte in my hand on the balcony. Yes I smoked, the stress got the best off me and it helped me relax for a little while. Angie doesn't know about this and I was not about to tell her.

I was enjoying the view and my cigeratte when suddenly two hands wrapped around my body and hugged me from behind. I shot up not expecting someone standing behind me. I turned around and there I saw Angelina standing looking at the cigeratte in my hand. I didn't know if I got scared more by her standing here all of the sudden or what was about to come.

"Y/N? What are you doing" she said pointing to my hand.

"Nothing I was just um- I mean- I-I don't know..." I said softly not looking at her. I knew I shouldn't be smoking and it was bad but I couldn't help myself. Man it took her 3 weeks to even find out I was smoking.

"How long?" She said softly

"3 weeks"

"Why?" She said softly with tears in her eyes ready to go out any minute. I knew this would happen, her mother died of cancer and she was scared she was going to lose someone else to that disease too. And with me highering the risk I knew she would break down or scream at me. Turns out it is the first.

"Stress ang" I said soflty really not an excuse to smoke.

"Then why didn't you come to me instead of smoking, you know you can't smoke" she said a little angier now.

"Because YOU have barely been here. you leave in the morning and come back in the evening and then you're always to tired to talk or anything, you leave me in this apartment all day because I can't go out. We have been in paris for 4 weeks now and we didn't even go out! And I was tired and stressed so that is how it happened I couldn't talk to you because you didn't even give me a change to talk to you" I said getting angrier now, I knew I shouldn't get angry but I couldn't help myself. Everything I pushed down all my feelings where suddenly all coming up at once.

"DON'T Y/N YOU'RE TURNING THIS AROUND AT ME" she screamed at me.

"I'm not saying that I'm just saying why I did it" I said lowering my voice not wanting people to hear us fight.

"YES YOU'RE SAYING WHY AND THAT IS BECAUSE OF ME" her voice scared me she was angry, tears going down her face, her eyes showing how hurt she is. I knew she was scared of losing people and I really didn't help. I knew I fucked up and there was no turning back anymore.

"I can't lose you.." she said softly her eyes going down breaking the eye contact.

"You're not baby, i'm so so sorry" I said bringing her in for a hug and she broke down I felt her tears on my shoulder. Her hands tightly wrapped around me and her body falling into my arms not being able to hold herself up anymore. "It's okay ang I'm so sorry, I love you baby you are never going to lose me" I said holding her tighter.

"Please promise me you never smoke again, please Y/N" she said still crying on my shoulder but calmed down a bit.

"I will never do it again, I love you so much ang" I gave her a kiss on her head and we just held onto each other when I heard a click and saw a flash go off. I turned around and looked down and there I saw the paparazzi standing with cameras probably took pictures the whole time we fought.