31. Terminal

A/N: I'm sorry in advantage. 

TW: Sad, death. 

"Hi, I'm here for my daughter Y/N Jolie" I heard my mother say to the lady at the desk. My mom said I needed a checkup at the hospital, don't ask me why. Just because I'm tired sometimes and I get those blue spots quickly, she thinks I need to go to a doctor. I know there called bruises, but blue is my favorite color I like the word blue spots. My mom and I came up with that.

I don't like doctors. They are scary and put needles in your arm. I know, I know I'm five now, I should get over my fear off needles and doctors, but there is just something about them. I mean think about it, the needle is scary enough, it goes in your skin, but you don't even know what they put in your skin. What if it's something you will never wake from again.

"Let's go honey" My mom said softly to me. I was staring in the distance to this woman, blond hair, she looked like an angel, just like in my books mom always reads to me. It was just me and my mom, it had always been just me and my mom. She promised me if I was good, she would take me to eat wherever I like. Already thinking about all the waffles I'm going to eat I walked with my mom to a room. Mostly blue and white painted. She picked me up and placed me on the sort of bed thingy.

"Momma what are they going to do to me" I asked softly. Scared of her answer. I played with the paper thing on the weird bed.

"They are just going to check a few things honey" she said kissing my forehead. "Don't you worry, after this we'll get to eat waffles" She giggled slightly tickling my stomach.

"Stop it, that tickles" I laughed. I stopped once a doctor walked in. She was the blonde angel woman.

"Hi sweetheart" she said walking over to us.

"Hi, I'm Arizona Robbins, I'll be your doctor." She said to my mother shaking hands.

Angelina POV:

My daughter looked like she was going to faint any second now. I was worried for her. I didn't know what was wrong, but my feeling told me it wasn't any good. Lately she was very tired. She's got bruises all around body, she vomits often, and had nose bleedings more than usual.

We talked a bit about Y/N history, the reason why she's here, dr. Robbins did a quick exam on here. I didn't know if Y/N was scared or amazed by dr. Robbins. Her big eyes staring up at her.

"I'd like to order a blood test and after that we'll know more" Dr. Robbins said to me. I nodded to busy figuring out how to keep Y/N still if a needle comes close to her.

"She's scared of N E E D L E S" I said quietly to dr. Robbins. I knew if I even said the word she would freak out. But right now, she was busy looking at her books. Her eyes scanning over the pages. I already know this girl is going to grow up to be a bookworm.

"Okay thank you for the heads up." Dr Robbins said with a nod. She went outside and softly closed the door.

And that was how it all began. The constant hospital rooms, needles in her arm, soon she wouldn't even bother throwing a fit about needles, but that was something that would happen later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I spoke to a friend of mine, she told me about this place in Mexico and they are working on a clinical trial, in a couple of weeks we can have an interview and they can put Y/N in" I said explaining to dr. Robbins and Bailey.

"Angelina, Y/N doesn't have a couple of weeks" she said carefully. "I think it's quite possible she only has a couple of hours. We've talked about this" I couldn't hear this again. There must be something to save my little girl. Seeing her, laying there, so broken in that bed. It's not fair. "And now it's here, and I know it's hard, I know it's impossible, but we've done everything that we can. And you've done everything that you can"