11. Coming out

I had a girlfriend for almost three months now. Her name was Angelina and she was a one year older than me. Before she became my girlfriend she was my best friend since we were young. It wasn't until on night we got drunk together and we both confessed our feelings. Since then she became my girlfriend. Our parents don't know about us, nor that i'm gay. They know Angelina is gay since she already was out before we were together.

My parents where at a party so I decided to ask Angelina to come over. When she came she insisted to watch a horror movie, ofcourse I said yes but I hated it I could never sleep afterwards. I had my head in Angelina's neck not wanting to look at the movie anymore.

"Come on baby, it's not that bad" she said giggling her hands going through my hair.

"Yes it is!" I said in her neck.

"I'll protect you" she gave a kiss on my head before turning her attention back to the movie.

When the movie finally ended we decided to go to sleep. We hold each other tighly. I felt her hands going through my hair making me fall asleep fast at the soothing feeling.

Angelina pov:

I woke up at 3am with Y/N grinding her center against my leg. I heard her softly moan under breath. I looked down at her seeing if she was still asleep and yes she was. She was definitly having a sex dream. I couldn't complain the sounds she made and her center riding my thigh turned me on. I decided to guide her dream a little and my hands went down to her ass softly gribbing it. Again I heard a moan come from her mouth. I kissed her neck my hands sliding to her breast when I gave a soft sqeeuze Y/N woke up her face red and she looked at me her eyes dark with lust.

"What are you doing baby" she said her hands

"Tell me what you dreamed about?" I said sucking her neck a little harder.

"Uhmm w-what are you talking about" she said her cheeks turning red.

"You were moaning babe" I said sofly in her ears before kissing her lips.

"Oh shit I was" softly grinning into the kiss because she knew she got caught.

"So now tell me what did you dream about" I said more stirn now.

"You" she said softly so I could barely hear.

"What about me? What was I doing?"

"I could tell you but I think I can show you better" she said looking up at me with innocent eyes. With that she turned us around so she was hovering over me. She was sitting on my lap before leaning down kissing my lips. Going down further to my neck and kissing my sweet spot I couldn't help but let a moan escape. Her hands going up my body and took of my shirt. My hands going down her body to her ass giving it a soft sqeeze.

Her lips slowly going futher down before taking my already erected nipple in her mouth. "Fuck Y/N" I said pulling her head closer and my back arched creating more friction.

Her hands went down to my shirt when suddenly I looked up over her and saw her door open with her parents standing in the door way with there mouths wide open.

"Shit stop" I said pulling Y/N off of me and grabbing my shirt since I was still top less.

"Why?" She said still not realing what was going on. Her mother let out a gough so she knew they were standing there. Y/N slowly turned around and was met with both of her parents standing in the door way.

"OMG how long have you guys been standing there" she said her expression probably more shocked than her parents.

"Downstairs now!" Her father spoke stirn before walking off with her mother.