21. Unexpected

Smut warning
G!p Angelina
At a party, fun you would think. Yes party's are fun but not when your in love with your best friend and she I there with her girlfriend. Yes I was deeply in love with her, that was why I was keeping my distance from her. I needed to get my feelings under control because I didn't want to ruin her relationship. As much as I hated the girl she was dating, I would never do anything about it because Angelina was in love. So I decided it was best if I stept aside for a while. That's when I went to a party with apparently a mutual friend of ours. I didn't know she was going to be here. And right now I couldn't avoid her anymore, because she was walking towards me.
"Hi Y/N" she said softly to me. I guess she noticed me being distant.
"Hi Ang" I said back. There was an akward tension between us. Something unspoken, she and I both knew it.
"How are you, haven't seen you in a while" she said with a hurt chuckle.
"Yes I know i'm sorry. I have been really busy with work and stuff." She looked hurt when I said that. She was busy with her new movie, but we always had time for each other. Ever since we where little we always made time with each other.
"Oh cut the crap Y/N, what is really going on?" She said almost looking mad. We have never had a real fight. And I was in no mood tonight to let that happen for the first time tonight.
"I'm sorry Ang, I just needed my distance... I still need my distance" I said and left without another word. I couldn't face her. I just couldn't, if I did she would start asking questions and I would tell her everything and I really didn't want to come in between her relationship. I walked outside but I was not prepared for what I would see there. There she was Angelina's girlfriend sucking face with another girl. I couldn't move I didn't know what I needed to do. Should I take a picture as prove? Should I even tell angie? Should I make her girlfriend just come clear to her? But what if I do that and she doesn't tell tell the truth? All these questions where running through my head until I heard her behind me.
"Y/N" I heard her say from a distance. I turned around and ran towards Angelina before she could turn the corner.
"Please don't walk further" I said softly to her. I wanted to tell her but I didn't want her to see with her own eyes. She would be devistated and I didn't want that.
"Why? What's going on?" She said softly my hands over her eyes. Her hands went up and softly took them from her eyes. She walked past me and rounded the corner. She looked at them. No emotion in her eyes, which scared me, what the hell is she going to do. She looked back at me and just walked inside. She did nothing. She didn't yell. She didn't cry. She didn't care.

I walked back in the house looking for her. I found her by the stairs motioning with her hand for me to follow her. I quickly walked after her and when I was up, I saw her slip in a room. I walked in looking at her sitting on the bed. She looked so beautiful with her brown her over her shoulders. Her beautiful lips that I wanted to kiss so badly.

"Y/n?" She said making me realize I was staring at her. A blush painted my face quickly.
"Why are you so calm? You just saw your girlfriend kiss someone else" I asked getting straight to the point. I was in no mood for small talk.
"She is not my girlfriend anymore Y/N" she said patting the spot beside her on the bed. I was still standing there awkwardly in the doorway, but walked over to her and sat beside her.
"No not after that she isn't, I get that but why aren't you sad or angry" I didn't understand, why was she not more bothered by this.
"Y/N she hasn't been my girlfriend for a while now. We broke up already. She can do whatever she wants." A look of realization covered my face which made Angelina giggle. Oh that giggle, I missed so much.
"Why didn't I know about this?" I asked, how could I have missed this. Angelina looked at me if I was serious with my question.
"Well you sorta distanced yourself from me. So I didn't want to bother you and give you time" She said softly. Oh my god I am the stupidest person on earth. How am I going to explain this now. Oh hi Angelina by the way I have a huge crush on you and want to marry you. I can't do that. I need to tell her something else.
"Yeaay" I said. Silence filled the room and there was an akward tension she just looked at me.
"Why?" She said softly. I heard the crack in her voice. The sound of her voice breaking broke my heart and it was my fault. It was my fault she was sad something I promised never to do.
"Because umm I-I just umm you know didn't like your g-girlfriend" I said softly not looking in her eyes. I saw she was staring at me deeply trying to figure me out.
"Y/N? Can I ask you something?" She said lifting my chin up so I was looking at her.
"Okay?" I was scared. I probably knew what she was thinking, but the problem was I didn't know what I was going to answer.
"Do you like me?" She said, if this wasn't serious I would laugh, there was a British accent in the way she said it. I looked down again a blush spreading on my face which was enough answer for her. She knew, she knew I liked her. She didn't say anything. This was my time to leave. I fucked it up, I let myself fall in love with my best friend and she didn't love me back.