26. Sleepover

Sitting on the edge off the bed looking back at the beautiful girl who I called my best friend. Well sort of, it all changed one night, now it's best friends with benefits. It's not that I don't enjoy it, because oh my god I do very much so, the thing is I fell in love. I fell in love with her beautiful smile, her little giggle, the way she plays with her hair when she's nervous, and when her eyes lit up when she talked about something she loves. I just couldn't get enough off her. I was good for a while but right now all I wanted to do was cuddle her as her girlfriend, not as some after fuck.

She wants to be friends forever, but I can think of something better.

Sleeping next to here was torture, but also heaven on earth. She only slept in an oversized shirt, which rode up in the night. And then I could see her panties. Like I said torture but heaven. It was heaven because who wouldn't want to see a beautiful girl, torture because I couldn't do anything, only look. When she's next to me it's not the way I want her too.

Every time is the same, she comes over on Saturday, we have a sleepovers in my bed, we fuck, she falls asleep and the next morning it's like nothing ever happened.

And now even when she holds my hand, I feel alone.

Why was she always all over me in the night, but nothing in the morning.

The nights we kiss, how her hands dances over my body, and mine over hers. The way she holds me close, not wanting me to leave. How her lips press against mine. How she teases her way down to my body. The way that girl can make you want her with just a look, or a sway with her body. She has full control and knows it.

But then the rest of the week I'm alone again. Thinking about her. Her body printed in my head. It breaks my heart I do this every single time. But at least I got her in my head.

I was so busy thinking I didn't realize she already woke up.

"hi" she said softly. God her morning voice gets me every time.

"Goodmorning" I whispered. I stood up and went to the bathroom and after that to the kitchen. I couldn't see her beautiful self lying in my bed anymore. I make us breakfast and waited till she came downstairs.

"Y/N we need to talk" she said once she took a seat on the chair.

"Okay? What about?" I softly said, I was scared what was coming. Did she know I had feelings for her?

"I can't do this anymore. I have been seeing this guy and things are getting serious, so I need to stop this." And that is how it happened, my heart breaking in a million pieces, without anyone to fix it, without having the will to fix it myself.

"O-okay" I said softly, trying to hold my tears in. "I-I need t-to.. I n-need to go" I walked away, to my car and took off, leaving a clueless Angelina in my house. I couldn't hold my tears in, I broke down in the middle of a random parking lot. I loved her, I loved her so much, I should have just told her. Oh, how I wish I could take everything back.

A year later

"To Angelina and Thom" Everybody toasted with their glasses. Here I was on the engagement party from Angelina and Thom. The girl who I still love, believe me I've tried to move on, I dated. But it's hard when all you can think about is her. I saw how happy she was, sharing a kiss with Thom, don't get me wrong Thom is a nice guy, but I don't think he is very fond of me. They have been dating for only a year and they are already engaged, They apparently knew each other a long time before the got together, so they didn't just met, but still, a year?!

"Y/N?" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and was met with Blake, the other best friend of both Angelina and me, aka the only person who knows how I feel about Angelina. "Are you okay?" She whispered. I only nodded and excused myself to fresh up in the bathroom, this was harder than I thought. And the worst thing about it all I promised Angelina I would sleep here tonight, since we have an after party with Angelina, Thom, Blake, Jennifer, Jake and me. And it would be too much trouble to go all the way back to our own homes we agreed to sleep here.