27. Soundproof?

TW: Smut

disclaimer: I know Demi came out as non-binary, and I respect that, but this is fiction, so yes I use their name and had them in my mind when writing this, but in this story I use she/her pronouns, since I find that it fits better in my story. I'm sorry if I am offending someone, it really isn't my intention. 

"Come on we're watching a movie" I said dragging Demi to the couch. I was home alone and invited my girlfriend over, my parents didn't know she was my girlfriend, or even that I was gay. But right now, this was for the best for both off us. Besides, my little sister Shiloh already freaks out that I'm friends with Demi, if I say she is my girlfriend she would faint on the spot. She is a huge fan off demi so when I first introduced her she was shocked. My mom and dad already met her once at some award show, so that made it less awkward. But back then we were just friends, it developed into more, but we didn't tell anyone yet.

And yes I'm talking about Demi Lovato.

Because the twins weren't home we could watch what we wanted, when they usually are here, they always want to watch camp rock with Demi. Which is kinda funny because Demi hates watching herself, but I always catch her singing along with the songs.

When we were about halfway through the movie I got bored. We got the house to our self and we are watching a movie, what kind of boring couple are we. I looked to my side to see Demi very interested in the movie.

She looked at me and gave me a soft smile and turned her attention towards the movie again. I turned to my side, so I was cuddled into Demi. I started placing light kisses on her collarbone, towards her neck, and further up towards her jaw. She turned her head around and before she could get a word out I kissed her on the lips.

I moved myself so I was sitting on her lap, I grinded down on her and lightly bit on her bottom lip, her hands on my waist giving a soft squeeze.

"Dems I need you" I moaned into her ear, which I knew drives her insane. "Now" I said again nibbling on her ear.

"Your family can come in anytime, I really don't want your parents or siblings walking in on us" Demi said almost out of breath. I grinded harder which earned a moan from Demi. That caused me to get even more horny.

I got off Demi and took her pants and panties with me. I kissed from the bottom of her leg towards the top. Kissing and sucking on her inner thigh. I skipped the place she wanted me and moved up towards her belly, under her shirt. She held my head so I couldn't go up anymore and pushed me down.

"Tell me what you want" I said, with the tip off my tongue I went over her glistening folds.

"Fuck baby just stop teasing, we don't have the time" She breathed out. She grabbed my hair in a ponytail and pushed me in between her legs. When I finally got a taste, I heard keys dingle and the door go open.

"Fuck get your pants up" I grabbed her pants and pushed them up and then blanket over us. I grabbed the remote and put on a random show on tv.

"Hi guys" My mom said walking in the kitchen with groceries.

"Hi!" Demi and I both said, our face still red from earlier activities.

"DEMI" A little voice screamed at the top off their longs before I saw a little girl come flying towards Demi. She cuddled Demi and kissed her cheek.

"Hello where is my kiss" I said to my little sister, who was cuddling Demi.

"I don't know I can't find it either" She said, god she had the same humor as me. I heard Demi and my mom laugh.

"Come here you little monster" I said getting her from Demi's lap and tickling her.

"Say I'm the best sister in the whole world" I said above the giggles that left the little girl.