8. Drunk

I got into a big fight with my girlfriend. It was huge I don't even know anymore what is was about because every disagreement we ever had got into the confersation and before I knew it I walked out of the house, leaving angelina there. I went over to my friends house and now I was at a bar, getting one shot after the other. I was completely wasted and went to the bathroom.

When I got there there was a line so I patiently waited. I grabbed my phone out off my pocket and it immediatly opened on angelina's phone number. I waited a few seconds and looked at the contact before I pressed call. "Y/N" I heard on the other line of the phone.

"Yep this is me, I just wanted to let you know that I'm not coming home" I had a few hiccups in my sentence and didn't even know what the hell I was saying or going to say.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in line because I have to pee"

"Are you drunk?"

"Yeah I am" I said giggling over the phone.

"Listen I want you to come home right now so we can talk about this"

"You're so bossy, just let me have fun for a night, you're always like Y/N  do this, Y/N do that. I just want to relax—"

"That's it tell me where you are" I heard a stern voice on the other line before I hung up. My phone rang again but I didn't pick up. I walked outside because I felt really nauseous before my friend demi came and wrapped her jacket around me.

"Oh thanks"

"You okay?" She said her hands going over my back.

"Yeay- I just am a bit drunk" I said giggeling

"Come here stay warm" she said and wrapped her hands around me.

"Ohh no it's cool i'm good" I said pushing her off of me a little bit.

"Y/N I need to tell you something"

"Shoot"

"I like you" her hands still holding onto my waist.

"Oh no you do?"

"Please just let me kiss you" her hand going up my body and tugging my hair behind my ear

"Oh no-no demi i'm sorry I-I don't" before I could finish my sentence angelina pussed demi off of me

"She said no" she said to demi who looked in shoke at her

"Angelina?" I tried to say more but I felt my stomach flip and it all came up I threw up on the side when I felt hands going to my hair holding it. I stood up again and looked at angelina who was still holding me.

"Come on we're going to get you home"

"No-no i'm with anna" I said trying to walk back inside but falling over. Before I could hit the ground angelina hold me up and took me to her car. She placed me inside before walking over to her side.

When we arrived I was already sort of asleep, but I just really didn't feel like walking upstairs so I just let angelina carry me inside. She placed me on the bed and started getting off my clothes and put on my pyjamas.

"Go to sleep love,  we will talk in the morning" she said and placed a soft kiss on my lips. She placed a bucket next to the bed just in case and went to lay next to me. I felt her pulling me closer and her hands going through my hair and with that I fell asleep in her arms.