5. Not so newlywed game

Angelina and I were backstage at the ellen show. We were going to play the not so newlywed game, I was kinda nervous. We both needed to answer questions about each other and we already filled them in. I needed to guess what she rode and she needed to guess what I rode

(Look up on youtube if you don't understand)

The first question: "Y/N, if angelina could descripe you in one word what would it be?"

"I said chatty" I lifted up my paper to see my answer writtin on it.

"I said amazing and sweet" angelina spoke lifting up her paper. She giggled at my answer and how wrong we got it. "Awww" the whole crowd went at angelina's answer. "Well of to a good start" I said laughing.

Second question: "angelina, name a celebrity other than you that Y/N has a crush on"

"I was so scared of this answer but I went with blake lively" she said looking at me scared

'Omg yesss" I hold up my paper to let everyone see that we had the same answer.

Third question: "okay were did you guys share your first kiss"

"If you get this wrong I swear" I said looking at angelina. "I got in the jacuzzi"

"Don't worry I got it to" she hold up her paper. I saw her cheeks turn red at the answer. I let out a soft giggle seeing her reaction.

Fourth question: "who is a better driver"

"Okay on three"

Mine said 'not me'

Angelina her paper said 'definitely not here' with a arrow pointing at me

The whole crowd laughed at our answers

"Okay I can explain, i'm not a bad driver I am a bad parker, i've never parked good in my life I always mess up. I remeber the first time I went to angelina's house I tried to park my car in her drive way and I hit her car with mine. I was so embarrassed I didn't say anything until I left the next morning and left a note in her kitchen with a check. I just couldn't tell it to her face" I told everyone.

"And when I saw that note I was like what the hell, so I walked outside and saw my car and it was horrible, but that night she bought me flowers and cooked dinner, but never said a word about the car". Angelina said laughing

Fifth question: "angelina, what is Y/N like drunk?"

"Okay i got: clingy" Angelina said holding up her paper

"I got a couple of things: love taking pictures, clingy, confident, shameless" I looked over at angelina and saw her nodding yes at everything I said

"This is like so true, she does love taking pictures when she is drunk, and also thinks that every picture is so beautiful and there are definitely not. And she is so confident and has no shame anymore she thinks she's on top off the world, I remeber this one time we went out and suddenly we got hungry so we decided to go to the mac donalds, and there Y/N heard here favorite song so she started sigining...loud. And she climbed on the counter and danced until we got kicked out." Angelina spoke trying to not keep her laughter to a minimum. But the crowd went crazy and laughed hard at the story. I just felt my cheecks turning red.

Sixth question: "Y/N, what is the most romantic thing angelina did for you?"

"Well this was a hard one because I was debating between 2, but I have to say, when it was my birthday she took me out to dinner, and then to the beach were she had a path of candles going over to a blanket. And there she had my favorite snacks so we watched the sunset together. And i'm just a sucker for romatic dates and I love the beach so I picked that one." Angelina stared at me and placed a soft kiss on my cheeck which made the crowd scream again.

"I have that one tho" angelina spoke holding up her paper.

Seventh question: "who said I love you first?"

"Well there isn't exactly an anwer on because we both said it at the exact same time. It was extually very funny" I said holding up my paper and both of our names written on it.

"Hahah yep that's true" and angelina had the same thing written on it.

Eight question: "Y/n, what did angelina wear on your first date?"

"Ohh I remeber this still so good, okay she had black skinny jeans on high waist, and a red top with button up, and a bomber jacket on top off that and a golden bracelet with matching watch, and black heels" I said explaining everything in detail. Angelina looked at me stare struck by my answer

"It is true" seeing she had the same answer only was less detailed. We both looked at each other and I could see her eyes glisten.

Nineth question: "angelina, what is the thing Y/N will most likely end up in jail for"

"Oehh I loved this question, but it was a hard one, but I went with" she hold up her paper and there was public sex written on it. My face turned bright red at her answer.

'Seriously angie" I said looking at her when she looked at me innocent.

The interviewer laughed along with the crowed seeing my red face. "Well I think angelina will sooner be going to jail for that" I said looking at her now her turn to red.

Tenth question: "Y/N what is the favorite thing that you wear according to Angelina"

"Well okay I didn't know what she was going to say so I have three but I want her answer first so I know if i can say mine" I said holding my bord tight not wanting to let anyone see what I had written on there because I didn't know what angelina would say.

"I got red lingerie set and red dress" angelina said holding up her bord. "I just like red on her..." angelina finished looking at me trying to get a glimpse of my bord.

"Yeay haha I got that to" I spoke akwardly letting my bord fall to the ground so know one could see.

"What did you really get baby" angelina spoke in my ear so only I could hear, she knew I was lying. "I got that....and something else" I said soflty in her ear for only her to hear. "What is that something else" she said looking at me confused. "A strap" I said my face turning red I didn't even know what I was thinking writting down that answer. Her eyes went wide at my answer and her smile turned into a seductive grin "hmm I like that on you but I'm not going to say that to the rest of the world" she said kissing the top off my head.

"Okay that was it for today, thank you angelina an Y/N for being her and thanks to everyone for watching, byee" the interviewer spoke. The camera turned off and we were done.