Chapter 2- "What's your story?

If I'm not out driving my car, I'll be at the park playing football with Xavier and his friends. They were all guys since this is football but they're cool with me because I am the best quarterback out of all these guys. I think I'm even better than Xavier.

I don't act like an 18 year old; I act more like a little kid when it comes to certain things. I start college next year since I had a late acceptance. I was on the waiting list forever but it's finally happening... Well in a year. Right now, Im just exploring and having fun.

We all got into our positions as there was a small crowd around us. It was either because we were good, or that they're surprised I'm a girl quarterback. I really didn't care which was which.

As soon as the game is in play and I'm handed the ball, there was a small open path so I tried running through it as fast as I could. But before I got tackled to the ground, I threw it to the wide receiver. After that, all I heard were yells and claps saying, "touchdown!"

Xavier stands over me and helps me to my feet. I let out a small, "phew."

I notice the crowd around us grew and I saw no other than Ricky, Jc, and Kian here. That's just awesome watching me get tackled to the ground.

"Good job Ben," I say to the wide receiver, doing our little handshake. All these guys are Xavier's best friends so I might as well be theirs too. I wipe my pants and pat off the dirt on my jersey before approaching the guys.

"Hey Ricky, Jc... Kian," I say, waving. Their faces were pretty surprised but Kian kinda just shook it off, pretending I wouldn't notice.

"That was amazing," Jc said. I just smiled and replied with a thank you.

"Mind if we join?" Ricky asks.

"Yeah, Ben and I are gonna take a break so you and whoever can fill in for wide receiver and quarterback," I say before Jc and Ricky ran towards the guys. I chuckle before I walk over to the bench as Kian quickly follows.

"So, bagger, who knew you got game in you?" Kian says.

I rolled my eyes, "you know, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't fucking say shit. You don't know where I come from and what I deal with so shut the fuck up, alright?"

He was shocked at what just came out of my mouth but I'm sick of him and his freaking attitude, "Sorry bag- I mean Autumn." Wow. Hearing my name out of his mouth is so weird. "So what's your story, Miss Autumn," he says, folding his hands.

"Why would you care, skater," I spat.

"I don't," he chuckles. "But you play sports so that's pretty cool."

"So you're only talking to me because I play football?" I ask as Kian keeps quiet. "You are such a jerk. I don't know what your motive is but you really need to start thinking about others."

"Well look who's talking Miss Bagger chick who's lousy at playing football," he argues.

"Just a second ago, you told me I was cool because of football," I reply, rolling my eyes. "Kian, you have nothing to say to me because I have done nothing wrong! You're the guy who ran into me on your skateboard, didn't apologize, and didn't even help pick up the things you knocked down."

He stutters for a bit, "I'm- Im sor-"

"Don't talk to me, Im done with you... And Ricky, and the rest of you guys because I am sure as hell that I'm never coming anywhere closer to you," I say, storming off the bench to my house. This kid is ruining my life... Or some part of it. Ugh!

Kian's POV

"Kian, I hate you. We were going to win until we got kicked out," Jc yells at me.