Chapter 38

Both Kian and I tweeted out that we were going to do a meet up down by one of the beaches. We didn't say which beach though because we knew it was going to be very crowded... Hopefully. But, we did give out some hints which may help.

By the time both of us got there, there was a whole bunch of police pushing people from this table. I'm guessing that's where we're sitting... But this is a lot of people. All of them started cheering when they saw us," next time, give us a heads up," one of the police guards said. I nod before walking closer to Kian. He scared me a bit.

Kian gave the signal where people could start coming over here. The first person at my table was this girl," oh my gosh, I cannot believe it. It's you, it's really you!" she screams.

"I know right," I say happily. "What's your name sweetie?"

"Fall," she replies as I smile.

"Fall, Autumn. Get it?" I say as we both laugh. I started signing one of her notebooks. "Do you have any questions you want to ask?"

"I have tons!" she says. "But what's this whole movie thing about?"

I smile," I'm glad you asked. Well, it's starring Lia, Jc, Kian and I so that's good. So Lia and I are going to be best friends, like we are, and we have our boyfriends but Jc is going to start hitting up on me and all that juicy stuff and I don't want to spoil much but the end is pretty bad."

"Can I know your name?" she asks.

"My name is Rosemary Perkins," I say. "It sounds really weird but trust me, you're going to love it. We start shooting some stuff tomorrow so after this meet up, I'm rehearsing some lines."

"I can't wait," she says as the police officer escorts her out. One by one, teens come in and out, asking questions about my life.

After a while, the beach cleared up but it took forever. I cannot believe how many people lived in Hawaii and watched us. Like we're apart of their lives and I barely know them. I love all my little munchkins, and yes, I call my followers munchkins.

Kian and I were rehearsing lines for the rest of the day because that's what actors do. The practice. And on a few pages, Jc and I have to... Kiss. I don't know how Kian feels about it though. I mean, it's his best friend. And Jc has Lia. I just don't want to be kissing another guy that's not Kian. No one has that spark like him.

"Babe?" Kian says.

"Yes," I answer.

"I love you," he says as I smile. "And this kiss... If he makes any type of body contact with you, I'm going to lose it."

I laugh," well in the script, it says that his hands are at my waist and they move a bit around there."

"Fuck the script," Kian curses. I sigh before I wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands at my waist. We were just staring at each other like we did in the photoshoot.

"This is just for a movie," I explain. "I am 100% yours and I am 100% into you, okay? Just pretend I'm Andrea when I'm kissing Jc. Jc will have to follow the script and do whatever it says. I don't think Lia is very happy with it too but it's just a movie and I love you very much."

He sighs," I love you as well. I just don't want other guys touching you. You're already friends with every single guy like Connor and Joe and Ricky and all of them. It kind of makes me feel... Less manly because they're better guys than I am-"

"I am going to smack the crap out of you if you keep doubting yourself," I say as he lightly chuckles. "Kian, all my life I have been doing that. And I've finally learned how to stop. Am I still skinny that you can see my bones? Yes. But it doesn't bother me as much as before."