Chapter 33

Zoe and I didn't even talk for a while. She only told me that she was "heading back to her flat" to start packing. But I wasn't going down without a fight," Zoe, what are you so upset about?" I ask her.

"Nothing Autumn. You've just changed, that's all," she says, walking up the sand hill.

"Well of course I've changed, everyone does," I say.

"I know but you've changed in a way that you shouldn't," she says, getting into a taxi. What does that even mean? She was so nice the other day... She's probably on her period. Oh well.

"Okay guys," I say to Vloggie. It's a nice way of communicating when no one is with you. "I am making my way towards my old house which is where Lia and my family is and yes, I am walking... Um, I think I'm just going to have a chill day with them because I'm not feeling really good today."

I pretty much vlogged the whole walk there," I'll see you guys in a bit," I say, turning the camera off and walking inside. "Anyone miss me?" I say as Sophia runs towards me.

"I missed you Autumn! Why did you move?!" Sophia whines.

"Oh come on, brother Xavier is fun, isn't he?" I ask.

"Yeah but he's not a girl. I want to play pretty pink princesses with someone. Not Xavier or Emma," she whines again. Give me a break. "Hey brother," I say as he smiles.

"I was thinking about heading to one of my friend's house while you and Lia babysit," he says.

I smile," of course I'll babysit them. You never have time to do anything on your own so go ahead," I say as he smiles. He hugs me and then runs upstairs.

"What's he all hyped about?" Lia asks, popping a strawberry in her mouth.

"I told him he could hang out with his friends since he's been with Sophia and Emma all the time. I feel bad for him because that is my sister and niece," I sigh.

"Yeah but half of the time, I'm taking care of them when Xavier goes out to parties and have sex," she says before she realizes what she said. "Shit, don't tell him I told you."

I was surprised," shouldn't he know not to have sex when Emma happened? I don't want to be the one that tells her that she was a mistake."

"Poor girl," Lia says. "She's so cute too."

"I don't want to upset her, you know?" I ask.

"Are we gonna do something?" Sophia whines.

I laugh," what do you want to do?"

Half an hour later, Lia and I were dragged to this place in the mall where it was everything princess. Lia had Emma and I had Sophia and it was all a crazy madness," so what are we supposed to be doing here?" I ask Sophia.

"We can put makeup on the princess, paint the princess's nails, play dress up with the princess, style the hair of the princess-"

"Alright," I cut her off. "And when are you planning to leave?"

"Never!" Sophia shouts.

"Okay, well. You look at the clock and when both of the things are on the 12, you come back to where I am alright?" I say to Sophia as she nods. "And never leave Emma's side."

After that, Emma and Sophia were running into that mess while Lia and I were sitting at the tables," I cannot believe we are doing this," I say to Lia. She was texting away on her phone.

She's going to be doing that all day ever since she got back with Jc... I think they got back together. My phone vibrated so I checked who it was. Of course it was Kian.