TWO DAYS LATER

The boys and girls came and went and some just never left at all.

" hey, you know what today is?" Diego asked looking around.

Numerous reply's of 'what' and 'hmm's' sounded the room and Diego smiled to himself.

"It's been a year and a half since we kidnapped you" Diego laughed.

Everyone giggled at the thought.

"One year of being in love with you" Amy smiled and whispered into his ear.

"He he just- he just squeezed my hand" Diego yelled.

"What?" Everyone asked as they got up and moved closer.

"He just squeezed my hand" Diego yelled again with tears of joy.

Everyone erupted in cheers and encouraged him to do it again.

"Tyler! If you can hear us squeeze Diego or Amy's hand again" Daniel said surrounding the boy with the others.

They waited in anticipation but he didn't do it again.

"What were we talking about? It's whatever we were talking about that's making him move" Jacob spoke looking around which caused everyone to start talking.

"No it's not" Ali spoke quietly to herself looking over at the blonde haired beauty that was madly in love with unconscious boy even though she doesn't show it as much as she used to.

"Tell him you love him again" she spoke quietly in Amy's ear so no one else heard.

"Oh boys remember that time..." she started but to Amy all the noise drowned out except the sound of the machines beeping.

"I- I love you. I know you didn't mean anything you said that day. I don't care if you did Tyler because I love you. I always will. Your smile, your laugh even though you hate it, your dimples and your eyes. God your eyes Tyler. They see right through me and I feel so exposed but because it's you.. I don't care. You're my person and I'll do whatever it takes to always be yours. God dammit Tyler Sky. I love you" she spoke silently in a whisper for him and only him to hear.

Even though she confessed her love. He still didn't move or even twitch.

"Please baby, open your eyes" she spoke again with tears in her own eyes and pain in her voice.

"I need you" she silently cried to him.

The heart monitor began to beep letting everyone know his heart rate was increasing.

They all went quiet and looked over to him.

He mumbled something that no one could understand.

He kept mumbling till his words were as clear as the tears that fell from his first real loves eyes.

"I love you too"

Slowly he started to open his eyes and adjust them to the light.

One of the boys ran out to get a doctor as Tyler turned his head to look at her.

"I love you too"  he whispered as tears fell down his cheeks too.

She smiled as her lips trembled and tears continued to fall. Slowly and gently she leaned forward as kissed him.

Sparks ignited within both of them and in that very moment all that they could feel was love.

Hey guys! So I'm back again.

I know I know.. I keep disappearing but everything is so insane right now with my work and home life that sometimes I don't even get time to breath let alone write.

I just wanna thank you all for being patient. I know I'm not the best author because of how long I take to update but trust me when I say I'm trying.

Anyway moving on.. I'm thinking of changing the book cover. If you guys have any that you want to create please do and show me. I'd love to have one of you guys design it because to be honest I'm not the best at creating a cover 😂.

Up to you guys. Enjoy the story!