Chapter 69 ;) ;)

Amy's PoV

Me and Ali walked around the front of the house to avoid seeing tyler and went up to her room to discuss what was going to happen about the house.

We move way too much. But since the incident I can't bring myself to continue living here.

Marco walked in with a few bottles off water and the others shortly entered the room aswell.

"Can we move" I spoke up when everyone went quiet.

"Pick a place and we'll make it happen ma" Marco said and the others agreed.

The rest of the day we looked online at houses and I found the perfect one. I showed Marco and he showed aiden and they agreed. It had 13 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms as well as a pool house.

"Can I just say. When we move only if you all agree I would love to design your rooms" I grinned as the boys and their girlfriends pulled faces.

"Pretty please with a Cherry on to and chocolate sprinkles?" I said pulling a puppy face.

Everyone laughed and agreed.

"Right come on Aaron, I'm tired so let's go" I said getting up and yawning. As we left the room Ali gave me some pyjamas and said goodnight.

I layed down and let sleep consume me.

I woke up the following day earlier than usual. Looking over at Aaron I smiled and climbed out of the bed and then left the room. The sound of my feet tapping on the floor as I walked filled the foyer. I went into the kitchen and turned on the light only to see Tyler sat at the table. I quickly turned around and started to make my way back upstairs.

"Wait" his voice filled my ears as he quickly got up and grabbed my arm.

I stayed turned away from him and pulled my arm away. Running back up the stairs all I could hear was my feet hitting the steps and Tyler calling for me to come back. Out of instinct I went into our old shared room and locked the door.

Moments passed and a knock sounded at the door I was leaned against.

"Please, just hear me out" he said.

I shook my head in anger as I got up and walked to the bathroom and locked that door too.

I washed my face and looked in the mirror.

"Why do you still love him?" I asked myself leaning my elbows on the counter top and holding my head in my hands.

"He was going to kill you dammit" I whispered. Anger flooded my thoughts and I started throwing everything in my sight around. I turned to the mirror and punched it causing it to smash and then continued to hit it with both fists repeatedly. I screamed out in frustration and fell to the floor with tears falling from my eyes not only from the pain but anger. I cried and kicked the cupboard under the sink until it broke. I leaned my head back against the wall and let my tears fall.

The door busted open revealing Tyler, Aaron, Marco, Mikey and Ali.

I looked over at them and then back down.

"Come on kid, let's get you cleaned up" Aaron said coming by my side and helping me up.

"Fuck you Tyler" Ali said shaking her head and following us.

"Hey what's all the banging?" Diego said coming out of his room as we walked past.

"Nothing go to sleep" Marco said shoving his face and him back into his room.

I sat down on Aaron's bed and stayed quiet as he left to get a few medical supplies and Ali sat down beside me with Marco on my other side.

"I'm just angry" I finally spoke up as Aaron started cleaning up one of my hands and taking the glass out.

"This may sting so stay still okay?" Aaron said as he removed big chunks of the glass from the gaping wounds.

I hissed but kept my hand as still as possible.

"I'm angry because I almost died for him even though he held a fucking gun to my head" I said sucking in air and then holding my lip between my teeth.

"And most of all" I said looking up at the wall behind Aaron then at Ali.

"I'm mad because...I still love him" I said as a few tears fell.

Tyler's PoV

I stood by the door and listened.

She hates me.

And she's right.

I got her shot, i held a god damn gun to her head. Believe me though, I had no intention whatsoever to shoot her. I was just trying to wind her brother up. And the worst part of all is that I started to believe every word I was saying that day.

I don't blame her if she hates me.

I hate me.

You probably hate me.

I just don't know how to make it up to her.

Any suggestions?

Hmm I'm talking to you, whoever is reading this by the way.

I stood up straight and made my way into my room. Once I got there I shut the door I busted open as much as it would go then walked over to my bed and sat down.

"God dammit Tyler. Your an idiot" I said to myself rubbing my face with my hands.

"Hell yeah you are" Mikey a voice replied walking into my room.

"I don't know how you'll get her to trust you again because to be honest even I don't trust you Tyler. You've become a different person" he said walking further into my room until he was stood in front of me.

I looked up and he shrugged.

I need a fucking drink.

"I know what your thinking. Don't do it. One of the ways you can try to get back to your old self is if you stop drinking. I know it numbs pain and all that shit but you need to stop or she won't want to be near you. Hell even we don't like to be near you when you're wasted" he said starting to walk away.

"Try to become the you she was with before all of this. Don't forget. Because of you she lost her brother. She may have wanted him dead before when her dad was alive but he was her only living blood and I've never seen so much sadness in her eyes until the day he died holding her hand" he finished walking out and leaving me with my thought.

GUYSSSSSS IF YOURE READING THIS PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE SO I KNOW SOMEONE IS READING 😂😂😂

Also it's currently 5am and I am officially dead tired from writing this 😵😵. (If you're wondering why... it's because I write every chapter on the spot when ideas come to me)

And feel free to leave any ideas for what you think should happen.

Don't forget only a few chapters to go but when they move there will be big news in the house 😮😮😮