Chapter 9

Recap;
I got up and walked away but stopped when I heard the words fall from her mouth.

"I know that you kidnapped her."

Tyler's PoV

I spun around and walked up to the girl.

"And why would you think that?" I asked

"Because. I'm not an idiot. I used to see her around where I lived. She didn't know me but i definatly knew her. Her dad did business with mine." She said folding her arms.

I grabbed her elbow and dragged her out of the hospital.

"Listen now and listen well. You don't know anything. Okay? I didn't kidnap anyone. She came to me. Now if you don't mind keeping your mouth shut about who she is or where she's from and why she's here I'll leave you alone got it?" I said looking into her dark brown orbs.

"You love her don't you?" She said looking right back into my eyes.

"What?" I asked as I stepped back in shock.

"I can see it in your eyes Tyler. It's the way I used to look at my ex boyfriend. If you didn't love her you wouldn't have reacted the way you did." She said unfolding her arms.

"I won't say anything. Let's just start fresh okay?" She asked and I slowly nodded.

She smiled and stuck out her hand.

"Ali Jenkins"

"Tyler Sky." I replied shaking her hand.

"I'm gonna go get a coffee Tyler. You want one?" She asked and I shook my head.

I went back inside as Ali went the opposite way to get her coffee.

As I got upstairs all the boys were sat on their phones.

"She's in room 204" Dr Adrian said and smiled I nodded my head and went down the hall to where her room would be.

I slowly oped the door and walked inside.

I looked at her small fragile body covered in wires that were sticking out her arms and connected to drips and other wires connecting heart Machines and her oxygen mask.

I sat down quietly beside and grabbed hold of her hand.

"Get up soon" I said quietly.

I heard footsteps and let go of her hand. I looked to the door and saw all the guys walk in. Diego and Mikey had flowers in their hands whilst Jacob and Daniel were holding balloons and Jake was holding a card. Aaron on the other hand was holding two of everything except a card. Marco walked in last holding a little wrapped up gift.

They put everything down and walked over.

"Is she okay?" Mikey asked.

"Of course she isn't okay idiot. She's in a coma" Aaron replied glaring at Mikey.

"Sorry I didn't know what else to ask" he said quietly rubbing the back of his neck.

"You guys go home and get some rest and I'll wait here" I said and they nodded except for Aaron.

"What?" I asked and he looked at Amy.

"Well I wanna stay cause she's my bestfriend" he said and I nodded.

"Go home and get cleaned up. And get me a fresh set of clothes and shoes. Don't forget my socks" I said and Aaron nodded.

"See you guys later" I said and received a number of 'bye's'.