Chaper 61

Amy's PoV

"WHY CANT WE JUST LIVE IN A HOUSE FOR YEARS AND NOT GET BOTHERED? Do you know how many times we've moved this year? Huh" he yelled in frustration as Tyler drove the four of us to the airport to get the others.

"No marc, I don't" I said rolling my eyes.

"More than Diego can count. That's how many times" he said causing me and Ali to laugh. Marco turned and Glared at us so we shut up and tried to hold in our laughter.

"We aren't moving. I'm ending this shit with my brother once and for all." I said leaning forward.

"So we're gonna kill him?" Aiden's voice came through the phone.

"I don't want to but this may be our only option" I said leaning back into my seat.

"YOU DONT WANT TO? Who even are you right now? He tried to kill us. On multiple occasions. She's loosing her mind. Oh my god" I rolled my eyes as Aaron's voice came through the phone.

"He might be a psycho, but he's my only blood on this planet. I want to talk to him. They didn't torture me when I was kidnapped so he clearly doesn't want to kill me" I said shrugging.

"YET. HE DOESN'T WANT TO KILL YOU YET" Aaron yelled through the phone again.

"Shut the fuck up before someone hears you idiot" Jacob said followed by a sound of a smack and Aaron whimpering.

Let's just get you guys, get home and then we'll think of a plan." Tyler said hanging up the phone.

"He is right though" Marco said quietly which caused him to get a smack to the back of the head from Ali. She took my hand and squeezed it gently giving me a smile. I smiled back and mouthed thank you.

"MY BABIES" I yelled as I ran to the boys. I got weird looks from everyone's as I pulled them into hugs and kissed their foreheads.

"How are you bub?" I asked as Aaron lifted me and spun my around.

"I'm alright. Let's get this shit sorted princess" he said kissing my head and putting me down so we can go to the car.

The trip home was fast and soon enough we were outside the house with the others boys and their girlfriends waiting for us. Except for the thotty thot thot of course.

After the boys settled in we decided to call a meeting but without the girls. To make them feel better and and Ali stayed with them whilst the others went to a different location. They left their phones just in case a certain someone had bugged one of the phones to be able to listen in.

Me and Ali were sat on the sofa's when we noticed Sofia was on edge. I looked over at Ali who was on her phone so I threw a pillow to get her attention. After glaring at me she finally noticed that Sofia was acting strange.

"What's wrong with her?" Ali whispered as she came and sat beside me.

"Im not sure but something is fishy" I said sitting up.

"Hey, we should go out or something" Sofia said walking in.

"Nah I'm good." I said.

"Come on, we haven't been out in ages and I feel so trapped" she said pacing the room.

"I said no" I said giving her a confused look.

"Please. We need to go now" she said stopping at looking at me in fear.

"What's the ru-" I was cut off by my phone going off which let me know a car was approaching the house.

"They're back fast" I said unlocking my phone to check the camera's.

"Ali" I said slowly getting up and walking over to the drawer next to the door.

"What?" She asked getting up and following me.

"Get all the girls and take them downstairs." I said grabbing three guns. I put one in my shoe, tucked one into the back of my jeans and covered it with my jumper and kept the final one in my hand. I put a handful of bullets in my pocked and turned to Ali.

"Go now. And when you get down there push the panic button. It's in the corner of the room behind and picture of a sunset" I said finding a place to hide.

Ali quickly got the girls together and I watched them go into the basement. I shut the door behind them and locked it. I slid the key under the door so no one could get to it.

As I moved to hide inside a closet by the front door I hear multiple car doors close. Just as I was about to close the closet door completely our front door was kicked in which meant that the closet door was creaked open a smidge.

"Hmmm, wonder how and why you keep getting these big houses when you know nothing ends well with them. I mean seriously. You all need to stop" Jackson's voice filled the foyer.

"Come on out, I don't wanna hurt anyone." Jackson said followed by a laugh. They all split up to search the house. I screwed on the silencer that I had picked up just minutes ago and made my way out of the closet. One by one i shot everyone who crossed my path except my brother who was sat at the counter in the kitchen.

"Hello sister" he said as he spun himself around.

"How's things?" He asked with an evil grin.

"What are you doing here Jackson?" I asked as I moved closer to him and switched my current gun to the one I had tucked in my jeans. I didn't have time to refill the bullets on the other gun.

"I've come to kill you and your little posse" he said plain and simple with out batting an eyelash.

"Why? Why can't you just go else where and leave us be? Why are you so hell bent on ruining our lives?" I asked not once lowering my gun.

"Because you killed my dad. And my mum and last night.... Jason died" he said clenching his jaw as he tried to stop tears from falling.

"I'm sorry jack but I don't want to be at war with you for the rest of my life. Just go your way and I'll go mine" I said putting my finger on the trigger as he got up and came a step closer.

"DONT YOU SEE AMY? I HAVE NOTHING LEFT. I HAVE NO ONE" he yelled.

"Just leave before this gets out of hand and I have to kill you jack. You don't want to do this" I said as I heard a bang in the background.

"Oh sweetheart. I'm rethinking my plans now. I don't want to kill you." He said laughing to himself. I heard a scream and soon enough from the other side of the room one of Jackson's hunch men walked in with a gun to ali's head.

"Jackson" I said slowly as tears welled in my eyes.

"I want to kill everyone you love. So you have no one left. So you're alone. Just like me." He said moving close to Ali as another guy walked in with Sofia and more of Jackson's men walked in the the other girls.

In front of me in a row all the girls were made to kneel as a gun was held to every girls head.

"Jackson please. Stop" I said moving closer.

"If you shoot me. They'll shoot them" he said raising his brows and shrugging with a sick grin.

"Let them go. You can have me Jackson. You can take me. Don't do this. This isn't you" I said slowly putting down my gun.

"I told you. I don't want to kill you little sister. I want you to feel the pain I'm feeling. I want you to feel as alone as I feel and most of all.... I want you to feel like you want to die" he said moving behind me and picking up my gun.

I closed my eyes as tears spilled. I heard multiple gunshots right in front of me and bodies fall to the floor. I didn't want to open my eyes so I didn't. I blanked out every noise except my breathing until I felt nothing and heard nothing at all.