Chapter 60

Amy's POV

"What? What is it?" I asked as I sat up more.

"So she's been in contact with your brother, it's the number that was calling and texting you the night the house blew up tyler" Aiden said face-timing us instead.

His face appeared on the screen and Tyler grabbed his headphones for both of us to use so no one could hear aiden and what he was talking about.

"Look at this" he said flipping the camera. The screen was now showing his laptop as he went through photos from cctv cameras of the Sofia and my brother together.

"HE WAS GOING OUT WI-" I was cut off by Tyler shoving me and covering my face as I continued to yell but it was muffled. I stopped when we heard a knock on the door.

I quickly shot up and grabbed the tv control and pressed pause so I could put the volume up.

"Come in" I yelled as the door creaked a little open.

"Mami, Sofia has something to say" Diego said as he walked in.

"No, please leave me alone right now. I'm just not feeling to well" I said getting up and walking to the door where Diego was stood.

He sighed and let his head drop.

"Hey, maybe tomorrow okay? Get some rest. We have a lot to do tomorrow" I said giving him a hug.

He kissed my temple and left the room closing the door behind him.

Five minutes after he was gone I creaked open the door to look into the hallway to see if they were completely gone. Once I was sure I ran to the bed pressed play on the remote and put the volume down a little. I then grabbed Tyler's hand and yanked him along behind me, leaving our room and closing the door. I quickly opened the door to the room that I wanted to go to and shoved him inside. Once we were both inside I closed the door quietly and switched on the light.

"Wake up bitches. I have tea to spill." I whisper yelled as I jumped on the bed.

-

"No fucking way"
"Way"
"No there is no fucking way"
"But there is"
"Noooo no no no no no"
"Yeeesss yes yes yes yes yes"

"For fuck sake Ali, there is a way and baby please for the love of god stop. You've spilled your tea now shhh" Tyler groaned as he layed down and handed the phone to Marco so him and Ali could take a proper look at the pictures.

"HE WENT OUT WI-" Ali yelled but was cut of by me jumping on to of her and covering her mouth.

"I KNOW THATS WHAT I SAID" I whisper yelled as I sat on top of her.

"You gotta stay quiet. This is only between the four of us and the boys on the other end of that phone" I whispered looking at her as I slowly removed my hand.

"Holy shit" Ali whispered.

"Why my brother? Why didn't you give her to one of the others? He's so innocent and pure and she is El Diablo. Oh Dios mío. El pobre niño ni siquiera sabe lo que está pasando." He said getting up and walking back and forth. My man Marco has a huge soft spot for Diego because he's His only living relative.

"Look, I know he has no idea but there's no need to freak out and talk in Spanish, partially because some of us" I paused and pointed at Ali "are still learning" I said finishing.

"Okay okay, but we need to sort this out. We need to make a plan. She's probably updating him on everything we do" Tyler said getting up and grabbing his phone.

"Come home tomorrow. We'll say it's because we need to get back to our old routine of training but you can bug her phone and keep tabs on what she's doing." Tyler said looking at the boys who nodded their heads.

"Sorry to cut your trip short. We'll all go on a road rip. Get a tour bus or coach or something so we can all go together" I said laughing at the fact that more than one car wouldn't be much fun because we wouldn't all be together.

"See you guys in the morning and you" I said looking at Ali
"Keep quiet" i said pointing at her. She nodded her head and laughed.

Once me and Tyler we're back in our room we climbed into bed and sighed.

"Holy shit, I can't believe this" I said rolling over so I was now laying on him.

"Trust me, I'm just as shocked as you are" he said looking down at me whilst he put his arm behind his head.

"Why can't we just be happy?" I whispered as I sat up so I was now straddling him.

"I don't know baby girl, I don't know" he said sitting up and hugging me.

"Let's just move to England, it's really nice there" I said letting him go only to lock his hands with mine.

"We got our whole life here, how about just a holiday? I can't move from here" he said looking down.

"I can't leave Matt here" he said quietly.

I gently held his face in my hands and got him to look up at me.

"A holiday will do just fine tyler, we'll never leave him" I said slowly kissing him.

He pulled away causing me to whimper and looked into my eyes like as if he was staring into my soul.

"Thank you" He he whispered as his hot breath hit my lips and his eyes not breaking contact with my own.

-

We woke up the next morning and headed downstairs for breakfast which Ali and Marco has already made.

"I'll be right there" I said kissing Tyler as I walked to the laundry room with our clothes. I separated the blacks, coloured and whites and put them into the machine. Once I was done I made my way down the hallway so could get back into the foyer. I was about to round the corner when I heard Sofia talking.

"Listen, I'm not gonna be your spy anymore. I owed you and you got what you wanted. You know where they live now leave me alone." She said pacing back and forth.

"I'm done Jackson, I can't do this anymore. I can't go behind his back anymore. I can't do that to him." She said.

"Oh shit" I whispered as I felt a sneeze coming. I turned around and ran back to the laundry room. Just as I got through the door I sneezed. I stood still for a minute before walking back to where I was before.

"Where are you coming from?" She asked holding her phone in her hand.

"None of your business" I scoffed nudging her as I walked past her.

Her phone fell and landed by my feet. I looked down to see she was still on the phone with him.

She quickly grabbed it before I had the chance and walked out the front door.

"I can't be dealing with this right now. I'm not fucking moving again" I said running to the kitchen to see everyone there.

"Oh hey guys" I said stopping myself from sliding across the floor because of my socks.

"Why were you running?" Mikey said giving me a weird look as I quietly made my way over to my chair which was between Ali and Tyler.

"Because I'm starving and smelt food" I said shrugging as I took a piece for toast from Tyler's hand and bit into it.

"Mmmm toast" I said with my mouth full.

"Um...it's not even buttered you weirdo" Diego said looking at me with a raised brow. I looked over at Tyler who was holding the knife with butter on it.

"Shut up" I said as I got up to spit the toast out in the bin because of how dry it was.

"Actually. I haven't even made my bed yet. Be right back" I said grabbing Tyler by the collar and dragging him with me.

"Choking" he yelled out.

"What's wrong with just grabbing my hand?" He said as I let go.

"What? What's wrong?" He said looking at me with concern. I'd never really seen him with this look before.

"He knows where we are"