Chapter 12

Is anyone even reading these 😂😂

Amy's POV

I woke up and realised today was my first day back at school.

To be honest I'm actually kind of excited. I don't know why I mean it's school but oh well.

I got up made my bed and went to shower. After I was done I wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my closet. I grabbed my black lace underwear first and then a pair of grey ripped shorts and a black Nike crop jumper. Since it was already ironed and it was hanging I put it on right after putting my other items of clothing on.

I grabbed a pair of white ankle socks and slipped them on and then my White Nike air trainers. I went over to my dresser and started with my make-up.

After I had done my contour etc. My hair had basically already dried so I grabbed my handbag and put a small make up bag in and the other things like books and stuff that were left out. I grabbed my phone and purse and put it my bag and then left to go downstairs.

I reached the floor with all the boys rooms and walked over to Aaron's.

I knocked and then walked in.

"Heyyyyyy" I said as I collapsed on his bed

"What's up with you" he said as he tied his shoelace.

He stood up and pulled me to my feet.

"I'm bored" I said as he grabbed my bag and my hand and led me downstairs.

When we got down there Aaron put my bag by the door and we went to the kitchen to see a lady cooking us breakfast.

"Here you go my dear" she said giving me pancakes.

"Thanks" I smiled and took the plate along with a fork and knife to the table where there was syrup.

Me and Aaron talked to Ali and Daniel and the others till they were all eventually there.

"Thanks for breakfast Mrs Curtis, we'll see you at dinner" Tyler said as we all said bye and made our way out the house. Mikey grabbing my bag for me.

"Thank you" I smiled and kissed his cheek which I could see made him go all giddy and blush.

Weirdo.

I got in the car with Aaron ,Ty, Daniel, Jacob, mikey and Diego.

When we reached the gas station I asked for vitamin water and my own pack of cigarettes which I then had both in my hand when Tyler got back.

After we reached the school I stood by the car.

"What's wrong?" Marco asked as everyone started making their way in.

"I'm scared" I said sadly looking at the ground.

"Hey I'll be by your side most of the day and you have the rest of us with you as well. There's nothing to worry about. He said as he put his arm around me and begun walking us to the doors.

"Thanks marc" I smiled up at him and he grinned.

Me and marco soon caught up with the others who were waiting just past the doors for us. As we started walking we got many stares. Mainly me.

I moved closer to whoever was next to me and grabbed their arm holding it close.

We came to a stop in front of the lockers. All the guys started opening their lockers as I stood still just facing them feeling everyone's eyes on my back like daggers.

I grabbed even tighter onto whoevers arm it was and looked over at Aiden and asked for my locker code which he told me and then put in for me.

I saw my schedule for the day up on my locker door to see I had English first.