Chapter 18

Amy's POV

I woke up to the sound of children laughing and screaming with joy. As I opened my eyes I looked around and wondered why I was here and then the memories of last night came flooding back into my mind.

I'm all alone.

And it's because I'm a stubborn bitch... but tbh I always have been.

I got up and started walking to wherever. As I was walking I saw a man looking at me weirdly and the he got up and started following me whilst trying to keep a low profile.

Pfft, the dumbass failed with trying to be discrete.

I saw him take his phone and call someone which made me slow down so I could hear him a little better.

"Got it boss" was all I heard and then he hung up.

Freaky ass man if you ask me.

I kept walking and he kept following which got on my nerves so I stoped and marched over to him pissed off.

"Listen here weirdo. I don't know who you are and quite frankly I don't care. Just stop following me" I said giving him a glare.

As I began to walk away he followed me again. After another 5 minutes of him following my sexy self I groaned and went over to him again.

"Listen here you Arnold Schwarzenegger wanna be, creepy looking ass mother-fucker. You are one second away from getting a right hook in your already demented nose, so fuck off." I walked away and noticed he stopped.

As I got to the crossing lights a white van that I didn't recognise pulled up and that weirdo from before came running at me until he basically rugby tackled me into the van which knocked me out.

Tyler's POV

I woke up and made my way downstairs to see everyone sitting quietly.

"What's up with you lot?" I asked as I sat down on my chair and looked at them.

No one answered which meant there was absolute silence.

Soon a puffy eyed Ali walked into the room and looked at all of them.

"S-she d-didn't come b-back" he said as her tears started falling.

Marco got up and hugged her as she cried and I looked at the others.

"Did you track her phone?" I asked them and Diego glared at me.

"She chucked it outside the house" Aiden said whilst rubbing his forehead.

Jake grab your laptop and come here.

I said as I realised they were gonna stay like this till they knew where she was.

As soon as Jake sat beside me I told him to bring up the face recognition thing he had and search all over for her face.

"Search all the camera's in the city, she probably doesn't know the area at all" I said sitting down with a bottle of water.

Hours.

We waited hours until finally the laptop beeped.

"Got her" he said watching the camera from where it recognised her face. Everyone crowded around to get a look at the screen.

"Zoom in I think that guy is following her" Daniel said pointing to a built guy walking behind her.

As we watched we saw her stop twice and talk to the man and finally he left her alone.

It switched to the next camera which was at the traffic lights and saw a white van pull up.

"What the hell" Aaron said clenching his fists.

The door swung open and the guy from before tackled her into the van and the. It drove off.

"Right get a location on the van and find out where it came from and where it's going. The rest of you go get cleaned up. We're going on a road trip" I said running upstairs to get changed

-

Amy's POV

I heard the sound of 3 voices as I came back from being knocked out. I kept my eyes shut and made no movement at all.

"Give boss a call" voice number one said.

"put it on speaker" voice 2 said after.

"Yeah yeah" voice 3 replied.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said.

"Where's boss, we have some news" voice 1 asked.

"He's not here at the moment he's taking care of some business Charles now hurry up and tell me." The person through the phone said annoyed.

"Is Jackson there too?" Charles asked.

"Yeah, he's listening"

"We've got her" voice two said.

"Well done boys now get here. I'll have my dad give you a raise. What's your names to be sure" Jackson said.

"Charles, john and Paul" Charles said.

"Well boys well done I'll see you in a few hours" the other guy on the phone said and then hung up.

"We did it boys now all we have to do is get there in one piece." One of the med said and then we hit a bump which caused me to hit my head and get knocked out again.

Tyler's POV

We left out home and got into the cars as soon as jake had a secure lead on the van.

"I think it belongs to her family" jake said looking up at me from the passenger seat.

"Well let's get a move on" I said pressing down on the accelerator to gain more speed than before.

Hours later we still hadn't caught up to them and we were arriving in Amy's home town.

"This is a disaster" Diego said in his accent.

(Anybody else reading this in Esteban's voice from suite life of Zack and Cody? No? Just me then I guess.)

We pulled up near a building and saw the van parked in the car park.

Amy's POV

I woke in a bed that was quite comfortable to be honest. I felt another hand holding mine and my eyes shot open.

"Baby?"

"M-mom?" I asked looking into her piercing blue eyes which were filled with tears, as were mine.