Chapter 57

Amy's pov

"I wanna play match maker for a bit" I said cuddling into Tyler's body as I sat down.

I had just gotten out of the shower and dressed.

"Do as you please, I'm going to shower" Diego said walking away.

It's currently me, Tyler, Ali, Marco, mikey and Aaron in the room whilst the others were elsewhere.

"She wasn't talking to you dipshit" Tyler yelled out. Diego kept walking and flipped Tyler off which caused us all to laugh.

"I need to get a hold of someone though. She deserves a better life than what she's had. And I know she'll make a good addition to our group. She's just as smart as Aiden and Jake" I said sitting up and looking at Tyler.

"Who are you trying to match her with? And who is she?" He asked as he looked up at me whilst I played with my hair.

"I want to match her up with Danny, her name is Jenny. She goes to my old school. But if I ask her to meet she will. We were somewhat friends in pre-school" I said looking at the others.

"Ahh the girl who tripped? He likes her. I can definitely confirm that" Tyler looking towards Marco.

"Yeah, I remember her. He did like her" Marco said sitting up and smiling.

"And we gotta find a girl fo-" I started but was cut off by a high pitched scream. We all reached for out guns and listened for another scream.

"Who the fuck screamed if you two are here?" Marco said looking confused.

"IM BURNING, IT BURNS. SATAN HAS COME FOR ME"

"Wow" was all that I could say.

I looked towards the hallway which Diego disappeared a little while ago and saw him walk towards us as red as a tomato with a towel around his waist.

"You trying to kill me? It felt like I was being burned alive" he said holding to towel tightly as he glared at me.

"It wasn't that hot" I said trying to hold back my laugh by biting my lip.

"Not ho- it was fucking crazy hot you psycho" he said dramatically as he turned to go back whilst cursing and speaking really fast in Spanish. Once he was out of earshot I just burst out laughing.

"Does he not know to change the water before he gets in?" Tyler said laughing.

"It's not that hot though" I said looking at the others.

"Ummm... babe you and Ali both have the water hot as hell. I'd rather shower with ice than the water temperate you have" Marco said laughing.

"Whatever" I said slouching back into Tyler's chest.

I caught a glimpse of his phone and managed to see it was a text just like the one I received when Tyler gave me his phone.

I didn't say anything but I'll definitely bring it up with Marco later.

"So today's mission is to pack our things and also to try get a hold of Jenna." Mikey said getting up.

"Jenny" I said getting up and pulling Tyler with me.

"Right Jenny. That's what I said" Mikey grinned as he walked away.

"Well We don't really have much so this won't take long" I said laughing.

"We'll get the other stuff of yours that we packed before and go shopping for you" Tyler said kissing my head.

"And you Al" Tyler grinned as Ali laughed.

"Right lets get moving people" Tyler said grabbing my hand and heading towards the room to pack.

"I'll catch up, you start without me" I said and he nodded.

"Hey marc" I said quietly as Ali walked away.

"Can we go outside to talk?" I said pointing to the back doors. He nodded and led the way.

"What's up?" He asked as we took a seat.

"It's Tyler" I said which caused him to pull a confused face.

"Nothing wrong with us two but I mean like when I was stuck there and you guys were working on breaking me out, Tyler gave me his phone remember?" I asked and he slowly nodded.

"He's not cheating on you is he? I'll beat his ass if he is" he replied standing up. I laughed and shook my head so he took a seat again.

"I got like a threatening text that was towards him of course seeing as it was his phone but he got another today and I'm worried you know?" I said shrugging.

"Listen, I'll talk to him of course won't let him know it was you who told me but I'll let you know" he said standing up and pulling me up for a hug.

"Thanks Marc" I said hugging him back and making my way over to Tyler who was basically done packing.

"Just putting these shoes in and we'll be ready to leave" he said smiling as he picked up and other two pairs of shoes.

Once we were done we all met up in the living room.

"Ready to start a new chapter?" I said looking at everyone as we walked out and looked at the small safe house that saved us all.

They all nodded and mikey closed the door and locked it then hid the key again.

"Thank you bro" Mikey said as he kissed his hand and placed it on the door.

We one by one got into the cars and left. I took a hold of Tyler's hand that wasn't steering the car. I smiled and squeezed it. He squeezed mine back and continued driving.

I hope there aren't any problems now.