Chapter 33

Tyler's POV

Getting up off the ground and wiping my tears away, I grabbed my keys and walked into the hospital.

"Lets go" I said telling the others we need to leave.

"Come on" I said getting them all out.

"What about her body?" Ali asked still crying as Marco held her.

"We'll get it sent to us so we can bury her but for now let's go. The police will be here soon because of all the cars that were blown up" I said walking out and getting into my car.

We drove back to our mansion which was 4 hours away. I sat in the car silently the whole ride.

No one spoke a word to anyone. All you could hear was the sniffles from everyone as they mourned the loss of her.

I can't even say her name. It hurts me. The only girl I've loved. The only person I've fallen for even if it was just as short while. She's gone.

I didn't know what to do or what to feel so I felt nothing.

Marcos POV

We reached our current mansion and parked our cars and SUV's.

Tyler walked in and went to the kitchen grabbing two bottles of ciroc and then leaving to go to his room.

I sat down on the couch in silence. Not knowing what to do or who to talk to.

"Babe?" I called as I looked for my girlfriend.

We had been home for 20 minutes and I hadn't seen her since we walked through the door.

Actually I hadn't seen anyone.

I walked upstairs and heard Tyler's music from his room.

This was how he coped with anger or loss. When Matt died he locked himself away from us for weeks before he finally let himself mourn instead of drinking away any emotions he had.

I looked in everyone's rooms but didn't find them.

Then it clicked and I knew where they were.

I walked towards her double doors and made my way into her room.

I looked and saw everyone spread out and sleeping in any place they could find.

Ali was on one side of the bed hugging one of her jumpers she had worn before. Aaron was on the other hugging a pillow. Jacob and aiden were asleep on either end of the sofa. Daniel slept in the single chair in the corner of the room.

Mikey slept on the little trunk at the foot of the bed. It was a cotton one so he wasn't uncomfortable.

Diego, Aiden and Jake were spread out across the floor sleeping too.

Everyone had their own blankets expect for Ali and Aaron who used Amy's.

I went to my room and got changed and then went to go lay between Aaron and Ali. I pulled my girlfriend close as another tear fell down her cheek in her sleep.

I layed there thinking of how I just lost the closest thing I had to a sister. I feel worse for Tyler because I know that throughout all the years I've know the guy, this is the first girl he's ever loved.

Just as I was starting to fall asleep I heard Ali whimper in her sleep.

"Marc?" She whispered and I replied with a 'hmm'

"I miss her" she said turning around and facing me as another tear fell down the face of the one I loved and cherished with my life.

"So do I baby, so do I" I said holding her closer to try and comfort her in a time of need.

This is the worst thing ever.

Everyone is hurting and no one knows what to do.

Tyler's POV

I drank another bottle as the playlist I had on played yet another sad song.

I grabbed my glass and threw it against the wall smashing it to pieces.

I grabbed the bottle of my table and took a sip letting the burning liquid run down my throat.

I walked over to my phone which was connected to the speakers and skipped to the next song.

Passion fruit by drake played and I danced around the room until I fell over. I laughed at myself and got back up. I danced around again with my bottle till it was empty. I went to get another but couldn't find any that were still filled with the liquid that I hated but needed so much. I got frustrated and threw the bottle across the room.

I went to my door and stumbled down the stairs trying not to fall over. As I reached the bottom I was headed towards the kitchen but saw Mikey walking to the door. I stumbled as quietly as I could to the door and followed him out.

Mikeys POV

I woke up in the night and left the room to go outside for a cigarette.

Tyler had his music on still. He's probably awake and drinking his heart out.

I walked downstairs and headed outside for a little time to myself.

I sat down on the bench outside the house and smoked.

Tyler came out a little while after me and stumbled to where I was.

"What's up kid" he slurred as I offered him a cigarette. He took it and sparked it up as I lit another.

"Tyler why are you doing this to yourself man?" I said looking over at him.

"I don't know what to do. You'll probably laugh at me when you
Hear" he said slowly so he could talk properly.

"Try me" I said looking over at him again. It was lit outside and I could see he had bloodshot red eyes.

"I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that she's still alive"

//////////////////////////////////////

I hope you like this plot twist. I know it's kinda stupid but it's what I could think of. DONT HATE ME😭😂😂

That and the fact I'm writing these just before I post them. I write what I think straight away so it seems more rushed than it is. But I don't want to loose any ideas.