Chapter 17

Amy's POV

I kept walking and walking till my calfs were burning.

Looking around I realised that I didn't even know which city I was in.

"Jesus Christ." I puffed out.

I took out some money I had in my pockets. There was around $200.

I found a small shelter in the park hidden away from any light. I sat in the corner but looked around to see if there was anyone else there.

As I sat there thinking about what's going to happen now, I cried. Not because I was scared but because I was mad. I was mad at Tyler for yelling at me, I was mad at myself for being a bitch and I was mad because they cared for me but once again I pushed everyone away.

And now I'm all alone.

Tyler's POV

I walked into my room and slammed my door shut.
I walked over to the other side of my room and grabbed a vase only to smash it on the ground.

Seconds later I was throwing anything I could get my hands on. I yelled out in frustration and lied down on my bed facing the ceiling. I grabbed the control from my bedside stand and put on some music. I put it as loud as it would go and just lied there thinking.

Why do I always let my anger get the best of me?
Why can't I control it?

I closed my eyes and drowned out my worries and just let the music flow around the room and take my anger away.

Ali's POV

"I'm scared" I whispered to Marco who was sat down with his head in his hands.

"I know, I know just try to relax" he said as I winced at the sound of Tyler telling and throwing things around.

It went quiet and then there was music being played so loud I couldn't hear my own thoughts.

Me and Marco walked downstairs to where there was no sound of Tyler's music.

"She's chucked her phone, I found it outside." Jacob said throwing her phone on the table.

"What's gotten into him? How could he? There's people looking for her and when they find her they'll take her back there. He doesn't know what she went through there" Aaron yelled out and paced back and forth.

"What do you mean?" Diego said looking confused.

"She felt unwanted there. Unloved. They acted like she didn't exist, her dad hated her, her brother argued with her and sometimes her mum wouldn't speak to her because George said she isn't aloud to. It was what she called her own personal hell" he said looking down.

"She'll come back" a voice said from the stairs.

No she won't because this is your fault, are you fucking stupid holding a gun up to her head and saying that you'll shoot! What the fuck is wrong with you?! She needs us." Aaron yelled getting in Tyler's face.

Within seconds Tyler had him pinned to the wall. Aaron might be bigger but Tyler's apparently dealed with much bigger guys so Aaron wasn't much of a challenge to him.

 Aaron might be bigger but Tyler's apparently dealed with much bigger guys so Aaron wasn't much of a challenge to him

"STOP YELLING AT ME, don't forget I'm the reason your here" Tyler yelled in Aaron's face.

"Stop Tyler. Words like those are the reason amy left. Don't loose another person" I said staring at him dead in the eyes.

"Whatever." He said grabbing a bottle of water and going back to his room.

"It's gonna be really cold tonight, what if she doesn't come back?" I asked worried for my only girl best friend.

"She'll come back" Aiden replied.

"But what if sh-" I started but Daniel cut me off.

"She'll come back" he said and walked to the living room.

As hours passed we waited and waited until we slowly fell asleep and all our worries flew out the window.

-

I woke up the following morning to see the boys all passed out around the room.

Shit we fell asleep.

I ran up to Amy's room to see if she got back in the middle of the night only to find her room empty, I checked the bathroom too and there was no sign of her at all.

"She didn't come back" I whispered to myself as a tear fell down my cheek and onto my top. I slowly walked into her room as my tears followed one after the other.

Soon I was full on bawling out on my best friends bed until I passed out.