Chapter 72

Amy's PoV.

As I walked into the kitchen and noticed everyone sat down.

I walked over to the head of the table and just stood there until everyone looked my way, which soon enough they did.

"What's wrong babe?" Aaron asked.

"It's time" I spoke and they all gave me a confused look.

"To leave for sixflags? Yeah it it's now come on and get changed" Diego spoke looking at me and I shook my head no.

I grabbed the closest person who was Mikey and pushed up his sleeve to show his inner forearm. There sat his tattoo.

"It's time" I repeated again.

"You sure?" Tyler spoke standing up and looking at me.

"Yes" I said looking into his bright blue eyes.

"But sixflags?" Diego said sadly.

"Tomorrow, I promise" I said walking so I could hug him from behind.

"Wait! I can get mine done now too!" Aaron yelled out.

"Same!" Ali replied with excitement.

"Let's go" I said walking towards the exit to the kitchen.

"Amy" Mikey called.

"Yeah??" I asked stopping and turning towards him.

"You gonna go in your pyjamas?" He asked stifling a laugh.

"Oh shut it....we can leave once I've changed" I said bolting out of the room before my cheeks when a deep shade of red.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my clothes from my closet and then went into Aaron's bathroom to change.

Because I was getting my tattoo today I had to wear a short sleeve t shirt so I decided on white fishnet tights under a pair of blue shorts

Because I was getting my tattoo today I had to wear a short sleeve t shirt so I decided on white fishnet tights under a pair of blue shorts. for a my top half I wore a white shirt with a mugshot on the front and a black and grey flannel tied around my waist. I finished my look with a pair of black army style boots.

Once I was dressed I put in a little make up and went downstairs to see the others waiting for me.

"Okay I'm ready, you guys ready?" I asked walking to the door.

"Yeah let's go" Aiden called out.

We piled into the cars as Marco called their tattoo guy and then we were on our way.

God danggit I'm gonna want more than one tattoo. Ah I'll just pick when I get there. I have two other tattoos that I got in secret when I lived with my old family. I have a small butterfly on my left ankle and a small Pisces sign on the other.

Soon enough we reached our destination and all got out. I gripped Mikey's hand and he smiled reassuringly. This is the biggest tattoo I've ever gotten.