Chapter 16

Amy's POV-

"They know" I said getting up and pacing back and forth.

"What do we do now? What if they find us and try to take me back? I don't wanna go back! I swear if someone try's to touch me, a bitch gon get cut" I said stopping and looking at everyone.

"Calm it idiot, you really think we're just gonna let them come and take you? At first we took you for revenge, but now we don't want you to leave" Daniel said.

"But what if they try? What if they take me and I don't ever see you again? What if they to kill you? What will I do then? I know I'm part of their family by blood but this is my family and they're strangers. I- I don't wanna go." I said crying and running up to my room.

I locked the door behind and and sat on my bed.

Tyler's POV

I motioned Ali to follow me into the living area of the house to speak privately.

"Ali go check on her please? Tell her not to cry. No matter what they try they won't take her away. Tell her that we won't let anyone touch a hair on her head." I said

"Or yours" Marco said coming in.

Ali nodded her head and ran upstairs to Amy's room.

"I'm gonna kill them Marc, they made her cry" I said through gritted teeth.

"Is the Tyler Sky is showing affection towards another person but his brothers?" He said walking towards me smirking.

"No, I was just trying to say that they're annoying and now they're making her cry which means we have to deal with her girl tears" I said walking outside with him following.

"Sure" Marco said laughing.

"Right lads we need a plan." I said getting all the boys together and lighting up a cigarette.

"So tell me boys, what ideas have you got?" I asked sitting down and putting my feet up as Mikey passed me the ashtray.

"We could blow them up if they try to visit the house again?" Diego said with a freaky smile on his face....

"No... you need help bro" I said laughing.

" we need eyes and ears on them 24/7" Jacob said sitting forward and putting out his cigarette.

" you see Diego that's more of a plan so far" I said grinning and he rolled his eyes.

I heard a scream and grabbed my gun and ran into the house and up to the girls. I got the boys to follow me and keep and eye out for anyone coming or going.

I busted into the room with Marco behind me and put my gun up to see the girls sat in the bed, Amy still crying and Ali looking at us like we're crazy.

"What the fuck do you want?" Amy said getting up and throwing a shoe towards me.

"What the fuck... we heard a scream" I said as I rubbed my head.

"Get the fuck out" Amy said throwing another shoe.

I pointed my gun towards her.

"Throw another one.... I dare you" I said my anger getting the best of me.

Amy's POV

I looked at the gun pointed in my direction and walked towards it with a pillow in my hand.

"Don't fucking test me, you know I'll pull the trigger" he said putting his finger on the trigger as a warning.

"Tyler" Marco said from behind him.

"Your a liar. Telling Ali to say all this bullshit that you'll all protect me and now your pointing a gun at me? Go fuck yourself Tyler" I said flipping him the finger.

"Come on Tyler, lets go" jake said pulling him back.

"I'm done with your shit. Your trying to control us. We don't need you! We don't have to protect you. We're choosing to! We could leave you in the fucking streets for dead or give you back to your family!" He yelled.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK ME IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU DIDNT GIVE ME A CHOICE IN LEAVING OR STAYING. I DONT NEED YOU ANYWAY!" I yelled back.

"LEAVE THEN! GET OUT" he yelled.

"Fine." I said grabbing my black bomber jacket and put on a pair of my Air Force 1 and left.

" I said grabbing my black bomber jacket and put on a pair of my Air Force 1 and left

I kept walking down the road away from the house and didn't stop.

If he wants me to leave then fine, who cares.

I felt a buzzing and looked at the phone in my pocket, after clicking answer I put it to my ear and listened.

"Come back?"

"Why? I'm done with everything Jacob, I don't need to be in a place where I'm not wanted. I'm just so fucking done."

"Come on am-"

"No Jacob. Bye." I said and dropped the phone on the floor and continued walking.