"Thank you for understanding." Brittany whispered at her best friend as Santana nodded, with a hand in her arm and giving her an empathetic nod. "It's been a hard road."

Quinn and Emily rolled their eyes at each other gently. They did love Brittany, but they had been excited with the prospect of doing some Britney that week. They even had a number to Circus that they usually danced whenever they had sleepovers with each other.

"Um, can we move on?" Rachel asked, trying to get that glee meeting back on track.

"Yes." Mr. Schue agreed quickly. "Let's talk about Michael Bolton."

***

The next day at glee, Mr. Schue introduced to them Dr. Carl Howell, a dentist. He talked to them about the importance of brushing their teeth and whatever and Emily would be all for not paying him any attention if it wasn't for the fact that he was so pretty to look at.

"All right. So here's the deal. You chew this little capsule." He said, at one point, giving the kids some packages of the capsules as they distributed them amongst each other. "If there's any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue."

"Can I just say that you are the hottest dentist I've ever seen." Santana spoke up as Dr. Howell smirked a bit.

"Yeah, I get that all the time." He shrugged.

"No. Like, seriously, you can totally drill me whenever..."

"Santana." Ms. Pillsbury interrupted the girl, awkwardly as Emily and Quinn snickered a bit. "Okay. Let's stay focused."

"Rock and roll, Ems." Dr. Howell nodded, before moving to stand beside Mr. Schue and clasp him on the back. "And besides, this guy... Now, this guy's pretty easy on the eyes too, huh? And you know what? No matter how hard I tried I bet I couldn't sing and dance like him."

"Ah, probably not." Mr. Schue said, as Emily frowned at that exchange.

"All right. Let's take a look at those chompers, huh?"

"Before we chew, I would just like to alert Mr. Schue that there's been a new addition to the Britney Spears Facebook campaign." Kurt pointed out as Mr. Schue shook his head.

"Sorry. The answer's still no." He said, as everyone sighed. "Capsules, guys."

"Yes. Chew away." Ms. Pillsbury smiled. "Chew, chew."

Putting the capsule in her mouth, Emily chewed until there was nothing left in her mouth. Reaching for the small mirror she carried with her, she checked her teeth and smiled proudly when she saw nothing there. Handing the mirror over to Quinn, she watched as she checked her own teeth and found nothing blue in them. She was about to say something as Quinn gave her back her mirror but Finn's voice interrupted.

"Oh, my God." He said as everyone turned to look at him, only to find him staring shocked at Rachel.

"What?" She asked, reaching for a mirror of her own before smiling and showing off her very, very blue teeth. She squealed as she slapped a hand over her mouth. "Ah! I don't understand. I floss between classes."

"Well, sometimes it's genetics." Dr. Howell offered.

"I think I might be better at brushing and flossing if I could see myself in the mirror." Artie said, his own teeth blue.

"There you go, blue tooth." Santana teased with a flawlessly white smile.

"I don't brush my teeth." Brittany said, as Emily turned to look at her and widened her eyes at the state of her mouth. "I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist."