"I want you to find some Extreme Yin Spirit Stones, Ghost Beast Thistle..." The little cow went on and listed several hundred kinds of rare chaos spiritual herbs and things that could help raise one's strength.

As he listened to the things the little cow wanted, Bei Lengyang was slightly baffled. Based on the little cow's current cultivation realm, these things were not suitable for her usage as yet, but he dared not asked any questions. When the little cow had finished, he respectfully answered, "Rest assured, Senior, I'll send my people to check our Silver Fox Commerce's inventory, then send over the things Senior has requested."

The little cow nodded her head in satisfaction, then looked at Huang Xiaolong tauntingly, "Xiaolong, didn't you want to get materials to repair the Dragon Shark Flying Ship? Since your father-in-law is here, you can just tell your father-in-law. I think he won't charge you a high price."

Father-in-law?

Bei Lengyang blanked momentarily. If someone else would have dared to make such a joke, he would have struck that person down on the spot with a whip of chaos lightning. But when Bei Lengyang heard the little cow's words, he grinned at Huang Xiaolong and said, "Xiaolong ah, I know Xiaomei talks about you everyday."

Huang Xiaolong had a king of supreme godhead and based on his relationship with the little cow, it could be said that Bei Lengyang was quite satisfied with this 'future son-in-law.'

Huang Xiaolong was a little awkward as he hesitated, "Er, Uncle Bei, it's like this, I already have..."

But Bei Lengyang laughed, waving his hand nonchalantly while saying, "Men, right? Which master doesn't have a few companions?"

Although Huang Xiaolong had not broken through to God King Realm yet, in Bei Lengyang's eyes, not too far in the future, Huang Xiaolong was bound to become a pinnacle existence in the Divine World. And with the little cow's support, Huang Xiaolong could even become...?!

Thinking of this, the appreciation in Bei Lengyang's gaze deepened for Huang Xiaolong.

Huang Xiaolong had no idea what Bei Lengyang was thinking about, however, he felt a shiver running down his spine as Bei Lengyang did not object to Bei Xiaomei and him becoming a couple...

Huang Xiaolong relaxed around Bei Lengyang and gave Bei Lengyang the list of materials he still lacked.

Bei Lengyang noted Huang Xiaolong's materials list. He right away used his communication talisman to order his subordinate to prepare the things Huang Xiaolong and the little cow wanted and send them to him.

Huang Xiaolong, the little cow, and Bei Lengyang didn't wait long before Bei Lengyang's subordinate appeared with the things.

As expected of the Silver Fox Commerce, they had all the materials Huang Xiaolong needed. Despite these materials' rarity, the Silver Fox Commerce had everything Huang Xiaolong and the little cow needed. Bei Lengyang not only had his subordinate send them the requested materials, but he even had them prepared twice the requested quantities.

From the little cow's list, Bei Lengyang had everything sent to him from the Silver Fox Commerce's inventory.

Bei Lengyang personally handed over the spatial ring containing these materials to the little cow respectfully. The little cow's divine sense swept over the spatial ring's space, then nodded with satisfaction. She didn't feign courtesy and accepted the spatial ring. She knew that these things were trivial to the Silver Fox Commerce.

"Uncle Bei, I happened to hear the Brightness Emperor Palace's Young Lord mention the Treasures Assembly when we were outside. May I ask what it is about?" Huang Xiaolong asked Bei Lengyang.