Chapter 13- Infatuated

Spencer has been trying to get a hold of me all day, ever since he saw me rush to the bathroom. How could I be so stupid? I knew I couldn't have someone like Spencer, I have too much baggage. I should have known.

I was eating mint choclate chip ice cream on the couch with mascara running down my cheeks. Emily was trying to comfort me when five harsh knocks came upon the door.

Emiky looked through the hole and looked at me with shock.

"It's Spencer!" She whispered loudly.

"Shit!"

I grabbed my ice cream as he kept knocking and rushed behind the door. Emily opened it finally, not very much though.

"Spence hi!"

"Is Dannie home?"

She looked at me as I took a huge bite and nodded my head 'no.'

"Ah, sorry no shes not. I'll let her know you stopped by."

She started to close the door but he stopped her. My eyes widened as I took another bite.

"Do you know where she is? Or when she'll be back?"

"Nope, sorry. I have cookies in the oven and they're gonna burn I really have to go."

"Emily you dont cook. Why are you trying to get rid of me?"

"I'm not Spence, I just dont think I should be put in the middle of whats happening between you two."

"Wait, so you know whats wrong with Dannie?"

"Uhhh, somethings wrong?"

"Yes! I...I don't know what to do! I feel like I hurt her but I dont know how. I would never wanna hurt her. I wish she'd just talk to me."

"I wish I could help."

"Just, tell her I want to talk to her."

"Will do, goodnight Spence."

She closed the door and walked towards the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"What a dick." She scoffed pulling out the choclate ice cream.

"Ugh, I know! The audicity he has. I can't believe it."

"So, when are you gonna do it?" She questioned, then taking a huge bite.

"Do what?"

"Oh you know, talk to him. Break up with him...take to JJ."

"I don't know. I don't want to talk to either of them honestly."

"But you can't avoid them forever. JJ was like family to you and she did that. I can't even see her doing that to someone. Even putting aside the fact that she has kids with a completley different man."

"I can't believe they'd do this."

Emily pulled out two bottles of alcohol.

"Took it from Rossi's stash." She smiled.

"Well what are you waiting for? Gimme a bottle!"

I woke up to my alarm buzzing, Emily practically on top of me snoring. Why are we sleeping on the floor? Oh wow, I barley remember anything from last night.

"Emily come on, we gotta go we're late."

"Ugh, what time is it?"

"Ten thirty. You had to be at work a hour ago."

"Shit, okay come on get dressed. I'll drive."

"What? Emily I don't need to be at work for another hour."