Chapter 12- Sock Drawer

Between him grabbing my hair and saying that to me I couldn't take it anymore. I began unbuttoning his white shirt, his fingertips pressed into my hips so hard it probably left bruising.

I don't mind it though, it just encouraged me to grind against him harder. My hands explored his bare chest.

"Fuckkk."

His moan made me whimper. Spencer's pants were getting tighter and tighter, I could feel his member stiffen against me. He took off my shirt and tossed it aside. His eyes lit up when he saw me wearing, yes, a purple bra.

Spencer placed kisses all over my breasts, surley leaving hickeys while he unlached the back. He finally slid my bra off and one of his hands went to my left breast, caressing it while he licked and sucked on the right one. His other hand pressed against my lower back, pushing me closer to him. I let another moan escape from my lips. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Mmmm."

He noticed how turned on I was by him already and looked up at me.

"Look at me."

I did as he said, he gently started to move the hair from my face, then grabbed my jaw harshly.

"Don't close your eyes, you're gonna look at me the whole time isnt that right?"

"Yes." I whimpered in a soft moan.

"Good girl."

He picked me up and took me into his bedroom. He gently set me down on his sheets. Spencer sat on his side next me me, his fingers traced down to the buttons on my jeans. He took them off along with his leaving us both in our under garments.

Spencer kissed my neck while he played with my nipples. He bit down, I bucked my hips foward in a moan.

He kissed down my stomach to my inner thighs. The heat between my legs began throbbing with anticipation as he left purple love marks on my skin.

Finally, Spencer slid off my underware. I felt his breath on my entrance along with his hair tickling my skin.

Tease.

His tongue slowly wrapped around me and began moving in circles at a rythmatic pace. I bucked my hips foward once more, hinting I wanted more.

Spencer moaned against me, the vibrations sent a sensation through me that I've never felt before. Without warning he started pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"Fuck Spence." I moaned out to him.

I gripped onto the sheets, I was was about to reach my climax but all the sudden he stopped.

"Not yet baby." He stated as he took off his boxers.

Spencer's length hit his stomach and my eyes widened. I've seen it before but I almost forgot how big it was for such a lean man.

He goes between my legs and rubbes his tip against my entrance. The knot in my stomach grew as I tried to move against him to create more friction. Just then he took my wrists and held them above my head tightly in one swift motion.

"You're not in control, you never will be. You're mine."

He whispered the last part as he slid into me. Spence released my hands and burried his head into my neck as he slammed into me faster and faster.

He has such good rhythm, no denying that. The clapping sounds filled the air along with our sloppy moans. His in particular were orgasum worthy on their own.

I could feel myself tightening around him, his breath got shaky. To my suprise we both started to finish at the same time.

"Fuck Daniella."