Chapter 5- Ruin Him

"Come on Ang wake up."

I heard a familiar voice repeat. I finally managed to open my eyes just to see Spencer. Only he looked worried. I sat up and scratched my head.

"Huh? What?"

"Angie, you need to go in the BAU and tell them everything that happened to you."

"Spence..."

"Jennifer's missing Ang, we think he took her."

"I need clothes."

Spencer nodded and reached in a bag giving me a pair of blue skinney jeans and a white sweater. I may not have known JJ long, but she was an important member of the team. I wasn't gonna let this happen to her too.

"Whats this?"

"You had one outfit, I did some shopping."

"Spence you shouldn't-"

"I wanted too."

I nooded and he left the room as I changed.
-
"Tell me everything, don't leave a detail out this time." Hotch demanded.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Francis told me to get in the van. It was black and he put me in the back with my hands tied. He took my wallet, phone...clothes."

"Can you see a license plate?"

"No, it was too dark."

"Thats okay, what else happened?"

"The drive was bumpy, I was crying the whole time. Then he forced me out of the van and put a bag over my head. He jept screaming at me to walk so I did. He sat me down on a bed, took the bag off."

"Look around you, what do you see?"

"Umm, a chest at the end of the bed, there was a lock on it."

"What happened after."

"I kept screaming, but he put his hands around my throat for so long. He held me so tight I thought I was gonna die."

"Mhm."

"Then he let go, he said if I screamed again, he'd make it hurt more."

"Make what hurt more? Choking?" Hotch questioned.

"Thats what I thought too, until he took everything off. He raped me and I didn't make a sound. I couldn't move it was like I didn't have control of my body."

"We can stop if you need to."

I considered the offer. I really didn't wanna relive these memories, but I had to.

"No, we need to find JJ...and Francis."

He nodded.

"After it was over he gagged me and tied me to the bed, laid next to me until he fell asleep. He did it everynight. Sometimes he'd torture me, somtimes he'd rape me. It really just depended on his mood. He eventually let me to go the store and pick things up for him."

"Why didn't you run?"

"He told me if I did the company would kill the rest of my family."

"I see."

"Eventually I was convinced I had nothing to lose even if I ran, so I did."

"Why do you check for tattoos, you checked everyones in this building nonchalantly."

"Oh he told me everyone in the company had a star on their wrist."

"Did Fransis?"

I nodded.