Chapter 11- Catching Up

I stormed into my hospital room, Spencer and Morgan looked at me confused. Emily behind me with a look of anticipation.

"What the fuck you guys?" I practically shouted.

"What?"

"I've been in a coma? For two months? And theres a copycat killer of Francis? And you didn't think to say anything?"

"Oh....I'm gonna leave this one to pretty boy." Morgan explained walking out of the room, dragging Emily with him.

"Spencer."

"I...I'm sorry okay. You had just woken up I didn't know how to tell you." He looked down to the floor. "I just wanted you to feel somewhat normal. Even if it was just for one night."

I sighed. "It's okay."

"What?"

"I get it Spence, thank you."

"You're not mad?"

"Not about that, no."

"You know, the doctors say you can leave in a few weeks. You can come home."

"Home?" I asked.

Its like a wave of realization hit him that our homes weren't the same place anymore. Technically, we were still broken up.

"Yeah...you can go home."

I forced a smile.

"But can I stay with you, you know to make sure you're okay?"

"Spencer I'm f-" I paused realizing this was an excuse to spend more time with me. "Yes, but you have to shower. And uhhh....bring me gummy worms."

He smiled wide. "Deal."

-A Few Weeks Later-

Daniella is physically healed aside from a few scars. They caught the copycat killer, turns out it was Francis' brother seeking revenge. Although, Spencer and Daniella are still broken up. Is the flame between them still hot?

I unlocked the door and walked into me and Emily's house. She smiled wide as I streched across the couch.

"How does it feel?" She questioned excitedly.

"Amazing."

"So, where do you ans Spence stand?"

"Honestly, I don't know. We still haven't talked. Last thing that happened before I got kidnapped was I found out he relapsed. Thats not counting the fact that he hooked up with another girl and showed up drunk here asking questions. Then we still have to talk about me lying and us hooking up and everythings just a mess."

"Hes clean Dannie. No more drugs. Sure he hooked up with someone but does any of that really matter? Dannie you were on your death bed and Spencer didn't leave your side for months. I think you're just making excuses."

"Excuses?"

"You're scared."

"Of what?"

"You'll figure it out on your own. Now call him. Have your talk." She said handing me the phone.

Just then it rang. They had a case.

-Two Days Later-

I was walking to my car, it was a long day at work. I got a text from Emiky saying she just got back and she'll be home tomorrow. She has a lot of paperwork to sort through.

"Daniella."

I turned to see Spencer standing infront of me, I almost dropped my keys.

"Hey Spence."