Chapter 8- Talk

I woke up to a text from Emily.

'I saw some things I didn't want to see and left, never in my bed again. But congrats;)'

I groaned as I shut my phone off and rolled over to see Spencer sleeping. He always looked so wholesome. I moved the hair out of his face gently, although he still woke up. He slowly opened his eyes, when he looked at me he smiled softly. I stopped messing with his hair and smiled back.

"No no no don't stop." Pleaded Spencer as he rested his head on my chest.

I giggled and resumed playing with his messy curles. His hair was always messy but oh my God in the morning it was terrible. I think its cute though.

I rubbed the side of Spencer's face with my free hand and he sighed while closing his eyes. His body weight relaxed onto me. He was heavy although it just warmed me up.

"We still have to talk Spence."

"I know I know, just not right now."

"Okay." I agreed, resting my head on top of his.

This lasted for maybe ten minutes before Spence broke the silence. It wasn't the deafening silence though. It was the kind you didn't want to end.

"Whats for breakfast?"

"Oh so you just assume I'm cooking?" I laughed.

"Well I just love your cooking so much I wouldn't want to eat anyone elses food, it would feel like cheating!"

"Oh is that so?"

"Mhm."

"Fine, were having waffles."

He rose up and kissed me, then kissed me again, and again.

"Thank you." He smiled childishly.

"Yeah yeah lets go."

I got up wearing Spencer's shirt from last night and a pair of shorts, I could have worn one of my own shirts, but was I going to? Absolutely not. He put on his pants and just acceped the fact that he was going to be shirtless.

As I was pouring the liquid in the waffle maker Spence came up behind me and just held me. Resting his head on my shoulder. I felt like those married couples you see in the movies. It was so nice, Spencer made everything feel like a movie.

We ate while watching cartoons, of course I chose.

He had a love/hate relationship with my cartoons. He thought it was cute besides the fact that he got bored from them easily. I took our plates to the sink and sat down, stretching my legs across his lap.

"Spence, I really wanna talk about some stuff."

His body language changed, he sighed in disappointment.

"I know I just, can we please do it later?"

I accepted his answer and nodded.
I looked at the time and said..."Come on you have to get ready for work."

"What about you?"

"It's my day off, come on I'll drive you."
"Dannie you dont have a car."

"I know, I'm driving yours."

He just accepted my decision and we stopped by his apartment for him to get ready. I looked around his room, nothing really changed. He still had books literally everywhere. Thats when I saw the needles in his trash. I took it out and examined it.

"Hey can you pass me my- Daniella whats wrong?"

I turned to him with the needle in my hand and a look of shock on my face.

"Is this..."

"No wait don't-"

"Spencer you relapsed? You relapsed and didn't tell-"

I stopped talking, afterall I hadn't told him my real name. Maybe I deserved not knowing. Although it was kind of hypocritical.

"Daniella please just put the needle down and we can talk."

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long have you been...using."

My voice cracked as I whispered that last word. Using, Spencer's using again. I don't like the way any of this sounds.

"Since the night we broke up."

I dropped the needle and rushed out, he tried to stop me but I didn't even look at him because I was scared if I did I'd cry. I drove home in tears, I wanted to throw up.

I got out of Spencer's car and walked up to my apartment, as I was unlocking the door some sort of cloth covered my mouth. I tried to scream but all that came out were muffled noises. My vision began to get blurry.

"Shhhhh." A voice behind me soothed.
Within a few seconds, everything went black.

-sorry this chapter is so short-