Chapter 6- Lie

-One Month Later-

I felt light kisses on my shoulder, I didn't open my eyes I just smirked.

"I know you're awake." Spencer said from behind me.

"No I'm not."

"Oh really?" He taunted as he began kissing my neck.

"Mhm."

"What about... NOW!"

Spence started tickling me and I burst out in laughter, eventually he got on top of me and tickled me until I couldn't breathe.

"STOP PLEASE! I CAN'T BRE- BREATHE!"

He chucked and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Get up you're supposed to go to the bar with the girls in a hour."

I had passed out after I came home from work, completely forgetting about my evening plans. I got dressed in a tight, black dress. After I finished the last touches I grabbed my leather jacket and kissed Spence goodbye as I reached for the handle. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

"Wait a second." He whisoered as he pulled me in tighter.

He looked at me and his smile began to drop, not in a bad way. Its like he was telling me I was pretty with just one look. He cupped my cheeks and gave me a long, gentle kiss. He tried to pull away after about thirty seconds.

Although, my lips lingered, he always tasted like either coffee or peppermint and it was addicting.

"Okay okay you have to go. They're waiting out front."

I nodded and left. As I was walking out to the truck Emily catcalled me. It was sweet but embarressing so I picked up my pace while walking.
-
"Another round please." Emily kindly asked the bartender then looked at me. "So, tell me everything."

"About?"

"Don't play coy Angie, you and Spence have been together for like what a month?"

I nodded.

"So....how good is he?"

"Emily!"

"What!" She laughed. "I'm curious! I've had a lot of men but genius is one I'm lacking." She teased.

"Well I don't know how he is." I said practically drowning myself in the fresh round of shots that were just delivered.

"What do you mean you don- You haven't done it yet?"

"Keep your voice down, no we decided to take things slow."

"How slow? Have you even seen it?"
"Well, no. We haven't seen eachother like that yet."

"What are we talking about ladies?" Asked Penelope with JJ next to her.

"Oh nothing, just how Angie and Spence haven't done the deed yet."

I shot her a look. If looks could kill I swear Emily would be dead. "Don't be such a gossip em!"

"Oh my God! You guys are waiting, thats so romantic! But you guys should do it soon." Penny explained.

"I'm sure its because they're both awkward. Honestly, I dont really see Spence initiating that kind of thing." Added JJ.

"I can, but you have to make it known you want him to Ang!" Emily continued.

"Shes right, give some hints. Maybe a scandalous photo!" Suggested Penny.
"Okay okay enough about my sex life! Another round please!"

As the night went on I was dropped off. I tumbled my way through the door, I was in a good mood, but definitely drunk. I closed the door and saw Spence standing with his back to me infront of the window in the living room. I walked over to him.

"Hey baby, why are you awake?" I questioned.

He was quiet, didn't even move to look at me.

"Spence?"

"You lied."

I could hear how hard he was ginding his teeth with just those two words. His jaw was clenched and he still wouldn't turn around. I wasn't really comprehending what he was talking about due to my intoxication.

"What are you talking about?"

"You lied to me since the first day I met you."

"Hey, whats going on?"

"Was it easy?"

I stayed quiet.

"WAS IT EASY?" He shouted.

"WAS WHAT EASY?"

He turned around and looked at me, his eyes were red and puffy, they were still wattering. He has obviously been crying.

"LYING TO ME FOR SO LONG, DANIELLA!"

My heart dropped. I felt my stomach sink, he knew. It feels like my whole world stopped.

"Spence let me explain..."

"EXPLAIN?" I jumped from the scream. "Explain?" This time his voice cracked and I could tell he was fighting off tears.

"Please, I know I lied but everything else I said was true I promise Spence."

He pushed his hair back. "How can I possibly believe that. You lied to me about your name, so easily. For two months, what else are you lying about?"

"NOTHING I SWEAR!" I shouted, my voice started cracking too. My chin started quivering as my eyes watered

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE
THAT ANG- Daniella." When he said my real name he looked away from me, almost in disbelief.

"Please I-"

"Get out."

I looked at him and after a few moments he finally looked back at me.

"Now."

I finally accepted I wasn't welcome and left the apartment. It was a place I called home and I was just kicked out. By the man I'm dating...was dating. The tears streamed down my face as soon as I closed the door. I waited outside while calling Emily.

"Em- can you come get me? Pl- please?" I said between sobs.

"Where are you?"

"Outside Spencer's."

"I'm on my way."

-well that was a intense chapter:)-