Chapter 7- Dark Hazel Eyes

Two weeks have passed, me and Spencer still haven't spoken. I'm saving for my own place but I've been living with Emily until I get one. Shes been so kind to me, besides Spencer, she was the only person I really trusted.

Yes don't get me wrong the team is wonderful, I just don't know them like that. Emily has been trying to get me to leave the house for more than just work, to find a rebound. Honestly though, I don't want one. I just want Spencer.

I've been texting and calling, leaving counless voicemails. I never get a reply, three days ago I stopped sending them.

"Dannie! I'm home!" Emily shouted from the front door.

"I made pizza!"

She walked in and practically praised me for the homemade food. As I was eating I spaced out, of course she noticed.

"Hey, have you ever thought about going to his apartment?"

I shook my head. "He doesn't wanna see me Em."

"By the way hes been acting at work recently, I think he wants to see you more than you know."

"What do you mean? How has be been acting? No if he wanted to see me he would pick up his damn phone."

"Maybe he just doesn't know what to say."

"Dosn't make any sense."

"Dosn't it though? It's the same reason you refuse to go to his apartment. Once you see him you'll forget everything you have to say to him. You know that. You're scared you will get rejected by the first person thats shown you love in years. Maybe hes just confused on how he should be feeling."

"So do you charge by the hour or..."

We started laughing then suddenly there were four harsh knockes on the door. Emily put her hand on her gun unconsciously before yelling...

"It's open!"

Shes been hurt in the past. Mostly by 'scratch.' The team told me the summerization of what happened, Spence going to jail for murder, the teams car crash...losing a memeber of their team. Her instincts are similar to mine. Its probably why I trust her most. Spencer fumbled through the door.

"I'll leave you two alone." She said waving goodbye to Spencer and locking the front door behind her.

"I have some things to say to you." He said pointing at me.

"Spencer you're drunk. How much have you had?"

"Shhhhhh! Actually I'm intoxicated, not 'drunk.' Anyways."

"Smartass." I whispered under my breath. I tried to help him to the couch but he refused.

"Why have you stopped calling?"

"You never picked up, you wanted me to leave you alone so I did."

"I see. Ho...how many things have you lied to me about Daniella?"

"My name. Thats it I promise. Everything else I said was true."

"Why did you not tell me the truth in the first place?"

"Honestly? Angelica Grace was the name Fransis gave me when he took me. I felt like the little girl named Daniella Eve didn't even exist anymore." I said.

Spencer looked down to the ground as he started thinking. Thats when I smelled it. A girls perfume on his dark purple shirt. Thats why he was drunk, he just got laid.

Anger pumped through my veins and it took everything in me not to start screaming. I had no right to be upset, I kept telling myself. Hes not my boyfriend. Be rational Dannie.