Chapter 4- Platonic

Spencer's eyes darkened, they usually looked brown but they had specks of green if you looked close. Only right now they looked black, his lips slightly parted. I don't have to be a profiler to know Spencer has heard of the company.

"Spence..."

His gaze was fixated on nothing. He bit his lip as his mind ran a mile a minute.

"Ang you've been safer than you think you have."

"What? How?"

"The comapny is merley a tale your captors tell you to keep you obedient. Me and my team worked a case revolving around the company with Derek's cousin. She was kidnapped and they told her if she didn't follow the rules the company would kill the ones she loved. He claimed they had eyes on her family twenty-four-seven. Although statistically speaking, there is only a thirty seven percent probability that it would be accurate. Although of course in this case, its been proven the company isn't real. Ang you had one guy and a few of his submissive friends after you, thats it."

My face dropped in disbelief. "So I stayed for nothing. Oh God Spence, all the chances I had to escape and I didn't..." A signular tear dropped.

My stomach was doing flips but it had a knot in it at the same time. I couldn't look Spencer in the eyes. I started twisting the ring around my finger for times in a row, stopping, then twisting again. Spencer noticed and stopped my hands.

"You can't do anything about that now, none of this is your fault. You're safe Ang I promise. I'm gonna call the team and let them know."

I nodded. As he was giving them the information he perked his head up.
"Do you know the name of your kidnapper?"

"Fransis Montgomery."

I walked out and into his bedroom. His apartment was quite vintage like. It was homey but aesthetic, I like it. His bed was a queen size, the moonlight from ouside peered through his white curtains and reflected on his satin sheets. Wow, Spence was a satin guy, never would have guessed.

I looked out the window and looked at the stars, I've never seen so many at once. Sequin-silver stars like the scattered embers of a dying fire winked down at me, illuminating the atramentous curtain of sky. Spencer walked and stood next to me.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"yeah...beautiful." He practically whispered.

Thats when I noticed he wasn't looking at the sky, he was looking at me. I have never seen him look so mesmerized. He was studying my face, normally I would get self concious but they way he looked at me just made me blush.

We started inching closer, not breaking eye contact. The electrical energy between us was undeniable. He rested his forehead against mine, now gazing apon my lips. One hand on my lower back and the other brushing the hair from my face.

Spencer brushed his lips against mine for only a split second. It wasn't a kiss more like a tease. I didn't want to pull away, I knew I could lose myself so easily in him but at this point, I really didn't care. In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight.

Finally, he pressed his soft, plump lips against mine. I never felt any so soft before. Spence pulled away for a second, as if asking consent. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer.

Spencer kissed me and the world fell away. Between my fingers wrapped in his hair and his hands caressing my waist the heat was undeniable. Not that you could really deny it before. His kisses were slow and soft. comforting in ways that words could never compare to.

It got more and more rough, but passionate. Although by rough I don't mean slamming me against the wall, I mean he pressed harder for longer. We were both running out of breath but we didn't care. This wasn't lust, no not lust at all. This was passion, feelings.

Spencer picked me up, my legs wrapped around his torso. Without breaking the kiss he walked me over to the bed and gently laid me down. He pushed his waves behind his ear and crawled up between my legs. Spencers eyes looked at me so deep I swear he saw my soul. His thumb traced my cheekbone down to my bottom lip. Finally, he stopped teasing and kissed me again.

This was harder, more hungrily. His body started shifting between my legs in a up and down motion. After a while his pants got tighter, I could feel his member rubbing against me.

Spence's lips kissed me down to my neck. I lightly pulled his hair while I let a sweet moan escape my lips. He definitely left a hicky.

Hearing this, he went harder. It took me by suprise but I enjoyed the pressure. He groaned against my neck and I swear I've never heard anything more arousing.

His voice was soothing but right now it was deeper and raspy and I wasn't complaining. Between light moans I managed to get a few words out.

"S...Spence?" I whispered.

"Hm?"

"Sh...Should we stop?"

He stopped everything he was doing and looked at me apologetically.

"I'll stop, do you want me to stop?"

"I just, I don't know how we would keep things platonic if we didn't."

"Is that what you want Ang, platonic?"

"It dosn't matter what I want, you're already at risk. Just because theres no company doesn't mean theres no kidnapper."

He looked down in disappointment, he knew I was right. He moved the hair from my eye, and looked at me with the most puppy dog like look.

"But I really like you."

"I really like you too Spence, we just can't right now. It's not safe."

He got off me and we got under the covers. He laid on my chest as I played with his waves. He looked up at me and caressed my cheek. Spence placed a long, blissful kiss and we fell asleep.