Once a Cheater Always a Cheater

Hey(: Well, this is my first story on here, and I hope you like it :]♥

Please Comment, I'd like to know what you guys think {:

Thanks!♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Kaitlyn, get up and go help the customers over at the door." My boss said to me as he pushed my feet off of the table they were resting on.

"Sure, no problem." I told him getting up and giving him a fake smile. I couldn't stand working here, this was every teenagers nightmare. I worked at "Bobo's Party in a box", even the name was scary. This place is like a cheap Chuckie Cheese's. To kids this was heaven, but to people who worked here, like me, it was a hell hole. I spend my days here dealing with annoying, kicking, screaming, and insanely hyper kids. Imagine dealing with that?

I walked over to the waiting people by the door. They had a huge group of kids with them. Oh, so help me God. "Hi, how can I help you today?" I asked trying to give them a nice, bright smile. One of the kids standing in front of a woman looked at me as if I was some serial killer. I decided to forget the smiling.

A tired looking woman turned to me. "Oh, we're here for the Robinson's party."

"Right this way," I said leading them to the party area. When I got them settled, I went back to where I was sitting. Screw my boss.

I watched the little kids run around and hit each other with balloons for a while. I noticed that there was a guy with the people that I helped, that I didn't see before. He was holding a pretty girl's hand and laughing. He looked familiar. Too familiar. I moved a bit closer to get a better look.

Oh no. This is impossible. 

It was Jared my best friend Leah's boyfriend. But the girl he was holding hands with was definitely not Leah.

Wait. Was he cheating on her? I knew he was a jerk, but I didn't think he would do something like this. Jared was one of the most popular guys at school. He was the typical it guy. He's captain of the football team, he has the whole light brown hair and blue eyes thing going on. Every girl wanted him, and Leah was lucky enough to be his. But I never really liked him much, in fact I hate him and he knows that. And I'm pretty sure that he hates me too.

I watched as he put his arm around the pretty girl's small shoulders. What am I going to do?

I watched a bit more to see if what I was witnessing was real. I honestly couldn't believe my eyes. But it definitely was real. I decided I was going to go over there and get the scope on them.

I strolled over to their table dodging all the running kids. "Is everything going alright?" I asked keeping my eyes on Jared. I guess he noticed who I was because his eyes widened. He instantly dropped his arm from around the girl's shoulders.

"Oh we're great. But can you like, get me like, a sprite?" the girl Jared was with asked. The girl had the whole Miss"I'm a Princess" look. She had long strawberry blonde hair and big light brown eyes with huge sunglasses mounted on her head like a tiara. She had this way of looking at you, like if you were nothing compared to her.

"Like, sure." I said mockingly. Jared just looked down, like he didn't want to make any eye contact with me.

I went over to the back to get her the soda. I was trying to decide what I would tell Jared. I obviously had to confront him about this. First, I had to see if they were actually together.