Forever

1 year later:

Son Chaeyoungs pov.

I wake up...staring at the sleeping beauty next to me...knowing, that this is the day I'll make her mine forever. It's a blessing...how could I be so lucky to have such a beautiful human being in my life. It's crazy, that one single person can turn your life from literally horrible to...to a dream. I swear it is. I feels like a wonderful never ending dream. A dream I would never want to wake up in.
Not even thinking about waking up...And all that, because of a girl I met on the outside of my stepparents house.

I feel her leg on top of me moce, knowing she's about to wake up in a bit...knowing a beautiful day's about to start again. I couldn't wish for anything better than this. There probably isn't anything out there, what could make me feel just a little better.

Her soft skin, her pale skin and those eyes I get lost inside every single day. There's no day I don't lose myself in those sparkling eyes of her. It's like swimming in an ocean you'd never be able to get out of. Not in that scary way though, it's more like...it's calming...I couldn't think of anything more beautiful than that.

And while all these though are running through my head, again I feel her little movements, not stopping this time though. Rubbing her eyes, I hear her call my name with that soft voice of hers.

,,Chaeyoungie...how long have you been awake already? Have you been watching me again?"

,,As always baby."

,,Aishh how many times do I have to tell you not to do that Chaengiee..I look ugly sleeping.."

,,You're always beautiful Mina.''

I give her small kisses all around her face, knowing she loves that.